• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

zachthespook

Reaction score
I thought I wanted to keep these but I just won't get any wear out of them here, so I'm reposting.

Huckberry x Viberg - Snuff Suede Chelsea, side elastic mistake makeup (tan instead of brown).

Size 9.5, only tried on inside, so brand new. Asking $490 shipped. I have it listed on grailed for $600 currently. Shipping with everything in box included.

Buckeye5378

Reaction score
Maker/Model: Viberg 2030 Service Boot Waxed Rust Stampede
Size: 10.5 (Stamped Size)
Leather: Rust Stampede (Waxed)
Sole: Dainite
Price: $350 +Shipping
Wears/Condition: Good condition, recently re-waxed
Notes: This boot was originally was released in 2014-2015 as a collaboration between Viberg x Notre, in a roughout leather Rust Stampede. It has since been waxed, and is 100% waterproof up to the gusseted tongue. The interior has been thoroughly cleaned, and the insole has been conditioned with Bick 4. It's honestly in great shape for its age. I'm selling because I really don't wear brown boots often, and I have other Vibergs I wear more often.

SOLD

Turns31

Reaction score
Sz 9 2030
Viberg SB in Maryam Moss HB
Ridgeway sole
Very good condition with perfect creasing everywhere. Just too similar to my natural WF I just got.
$500 shipped obo

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought these for my wife during the last sample sale...she wore them once lol.

Maker: Viberg

Model: Hiker

Last: 240

Size: 7

Leather: Mocha Oil Tan Roughout

Sole: Vibram Sierra

Construction: Stitchdown

Toe : Structured

Price: $250 shipped

adrs1157

Reaction score
Bought these for my wife during the last sample sale...she wore them once lol.

Maker: Viberg

Model: Hiker

Last: 240

Size: 7

Leather: Mocha Oil Tan Roughout

Sole: Vibram Sierra

Construction: Stitchdown

Toe : Structured

Price: $250 shipped

Wife doesn't like em?

Turns31

Reaction score
WTB some brown/tan slippers sz 8. The newer the better.

zranger102797

Reaction score
WTB a Viberg 2030 in a size 9. Ideally would have a ridgeway sole but open to anything. Had several pairs of 1035s over the years and decided the last just doesn’t work for my feet—trying to track down a used size 9 in 2030 to hopefully finally get my sizing/last configuration right without paying full retail for a new pair till I know what works. Looking for something ~400.

jammypantz

Reaction score
WTB Viberg "Marvington II" Service Boot - Tobacco Chamois RO in a size 8.5 or 9. There's a pair on eBay but they're a bit too small. Thank you!

stinkburp

Reaction score
Anyone interested in parting with their Hunter Green Bergs? Looking for size 9. The Miloh Shop Boondockers are of most interest but I wouldn't say 'no' to something akin to the ripples at Brooklyn Clothing.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in parting with their Hunter Green Bergs? Looking for size 9. The Miloh Shop Boondockers are of most interest but I wouldn't say 'no' to something akin to the ripples at Brooklyn Clothing.
I think @tertbutyl had a pair of Loden for sale at one point. Not sure if they are still available

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads