• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can accept Paypal or Venmo. Everything is net to me. Buyer pays shipping. Selling due to these being snug on me.

Maker/Model: Viberg Sidezip Boots (2050 Last)
Size: 9
Leather: Natural CXL
Sole: Leather
Price: $375
Wears/Condition: NEW.

Maker/Model: Viberg Sidezip Boots (41464 Last)
Leather: Burgundy/Col 8 Hatchgrain Shell Cordovan
Sole: Ridgeway
Price: $849
Wears/Condition: Wore in rotation with 2 other pairs. However not a lot of wear in the last year.
Notes: Selling these as they are snug on me. I haven't seen another pair of these yet. The right boot had a tear on the pull tab when new, but it has been fixed with some glue. You should see this in the last image. Haven't had any issues after. Viberg also said that shell pull tabs are not functional as they are prone to tearing.

marinemustang

Reaction score
I can accept Paypal or Venmo. Everything is net to me. Buyer pays shipping. Selling due to these being snug on me.

Maker/Model: Viberg Sidezip Boots (2050 Last)
Leather: Natural CXL
Sole: Leather
Price: $375
Wears/Condition: NEW.

Maker/Model: Viberg Sidezip Boots (41464 Last)
Leather: Burgundy/Col 8 Hatchgrain Shell Cordovan
Sole: Ridgeway
Price: $849
Wears/Condition: Wore in rotation with 2 other pairs. However not a lot of wear in the last year.
Notes: Selling these as they are snug on me. I haven't seen another pair of these yet. The right boot had a tear on the pull tab when new, but it has been fixed with some glue. You should see this in the last image. Haven't had any issues after. Viberg also said that shell pull tabs are not functional as they are prone to tearing.

That Natty is a beauty!!!

Turns31

Reaction score

Viberg Chelsea
Natural waxed flesh
2050 last
Dainite sole
Sz 9.5
I love this makeup but the 2050 is just too slim for my foot. Worn 3 times and in damn near like new condition. Comes with box and bags.
$550 shipped inside US
Would consider trades for sz 9 2030 boots in similar condition.

Last edited:

rdugz

Reaction score
While I'm spamming this thread, I bought a pair of Viberg chelseas secondhand and they are a little too long for me lengthwise. Black calf, 2050 last, Viberg size 9, in next-to-new condition.
Asking $400 shipped, but if that's unreasonable, I can be flexible.

Attachments

• viberg_4.jpg
    viberg_4.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 23
  • viberg_3.jpg
    viberg_3.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 21
  • viberg_2.jpg
    viberg_2.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 80
  • viberg_1.jpg
    viberg_1.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 83

Mr.Chest

Reaction score

Natural CXL Horsebutt
Division Road Makeup
Size 8 D
Last 2055
Price: $600 shipped CONUS
Worn once, like new
View attachment 1574226 View attachment 1574227 View attachment 1574228 View attachment 1574229 View attachment 1574230 View attachment 1574231

Price drops as follows:
$500 -> $460 shipped CONUS
$600 -> $560 shipped CONUS

WatchesCars

Reaction score
Bump - Wear these and slippers 1 size below my normal 2030 sizing

do the sneakers fit the same as the 2010 last slippers? i always thought the sneaker version was suppose to be sized larger than the slippers

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
do the sneakers fit the same as the 2010 last slippers? i always thought the sneaker version was suppose to be sized larger than the slippers
I wear the same in both and find the sneakers to fit quite snug, only able to wear thin socks when slipping them on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads