• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's your brannock and viberg 2030 sizing? Curious if itll fit me
I don’t know my brannock. However, I’m an 8.5 in service boot 2030 and derby shoe 2030. Im a 9 in Nike/new balance/converse/vans etc...

Shelterdog

Reaction score
These are unfortunately wayyy to big for me. So going to be selling them if anyone wants them before I post to Grailed
they wayyy scares me a bit. If you are an 8.5 and these are an 8....based on they way they fit what size do you think would work for you?

Viajuero

Reaction score
These are unfortunately wayyy to big for me. So going to be selling them if anyone wants them before I post to Grailed
I’ve got the same pair in 7.5 up on Eb@y. Surprised by your fit experience- I think it just speaks to how idiosyncratic this all is. I’m an 8 in all other lasts and the 7.5 was the right size. The instep is just too low for my foot.

Last edited:

kelpqq

Reaction score
$500 each net to me for the two horsebutt boots.

Turns31

Reaction score
WTB sz 9
Franklin 145s, Miloh brown horsebutt 2030s, natural shell 2030s.

Jdub6

Reaction score
Miloh Shop BOURBON HORSEBUTT SERVICE BOOT 1035 LAST Size 11
$575 shipped via PP F&F Payment

Brand new in the box never worn rare Miloh Shop makeup with a Ridgeway sole on a 1035 last. Box and bags included (no leather laces were with this boot). Note, white substance on tongue area is chalk like from being new and can be wiped off. Shoe trees not included. Recently acquired and they're a little too roomy. Awesome boots and would keep otherwise. Simply trying to get what I paid. Please know your size as there are no returns. Please feel free to ask any questions. FAST SHIPPING. Thanks for looking!

IMG_6931.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6932.JPG
    IMG_6932.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6934.JPG
    IMG_6934.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6935.JPG
    IMG_6935.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6973.JPG
    IMG_6973.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 72

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Miloh Shop BOURBON HORSEBUTT SERVICE BOOT 1035 LAST Size 11
$575 shipped via PP F&F Payment

Brand new in the box never worn rare Miloh Shop makeup with a Ridgeway sole on a 1035 last. Box and bags included (no leather laces were with this boot). Note, white substance on tongue area is chalk like from being new and can be wiped off. Shoe trees not included. Recently acquired and they're a little too roomy. Awesome boots and would keep otherwise. Simply trying to get what I paid. Please know your size as there are no returns. Please feel free to ask any questions. FAST SHIPPING. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1586554
If only these were 8.5

tertbutyl

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm back again to thin my collection for the size 9s out there. Please don’t hesitate to PM with any questions!

Maker/Model: Viberg Horween Natural Shell Cordovan Service Boots
Size: 9
Leather: Horween Natural Shell Cordovan
Sole: Dainite
Construction: Stitchdown
Last: 2030
Price: $800 + shipping (PP F+F)
Wears/Condition: 15-20 wears
Notes: I purchased these unworn from a user on IG. These come with Viberg shoe bags though no box.

Maker/Model: Viberg Mushroom Chamois 145 Oxford (Withered Fig original run)
Leather: Mushroom Chamois
Sole: Dr. Sole Cord
Last: 1035
Price: $500 + shipping (PP F+F)
Wears/Condition: 25-30 wears
Notes: These come with the original box and bags.

Maker/Model: Viberg Beige Roughout Boondocker (Unworn)
Leather: Beige Roughout
Sole: Dr. Sole Cord
Last: 2040
Wears/Condition: Brand new/unworn
Notes: I purchased these new. These come with the original box and all original accessories.

Maker/Model: Viberg Loden Calf Service Boots (Unworn)
Leather: Loden Calf
Sole: Commando
Last: 2030
Wears/Condition: Deadstock/never worn.
Notes: These were basically deadstock when I picked them up from the original owner. Makeup is commando sole, perf cap toe, unlined, 8 brass eyelets, contrast black tongue, size 9, old 2030. I can ship in the original box too. More pics available upon request.

Maker/Model: Viberg Storm Calf Suede Slipper (Unworn)
Size: 8
Leather: Storm Calf Suede
Sole: Leather Sole and Dovetail Heel
Construction: 360 Storm Welt
Last: 2010
Price: $325 + shipping (PP F+F)
Wears/Condition: Never worn outdoors
Notes: I purchased these new. These come with the original box and all original accessories.

silverend

Reaction score
$650 New Viberg x Division Road Crust Horse Engineer Boots 8. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Sold out. Reasonable offers considered, here's a chance to get a good deal on a rare pair of Vibergs. Box includes everything pictured never worn just a little too big for me. Unlikely these will be offered again anytime soon as the leather is hard to source.
View attachment 1198920 View attachment 1198921
This could be a complete longshot but are these still avaliable?

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This could be a complete longshot but are these still avaliable?
You are correct, long gone. Was a nice run, I regret my sizing decision on those, if they ever do it again definitely jump on it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads