• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

thepatinaarena

Reaction score
Thanks. Can you tell me about the fit and what is not quite right? I'm not familiar with the 2020 last.

Thanks!

The fit is just a wee bit too narrow to be comfortable. I *could* make them work, but I've been down that path a few times and eventually always end up selling. Somehow the 2020 feels narrower than the 2050, but I'm not sure if that's technically correct? I have a pair of side zips in the same size and they fit fine.

thepatinaarena

Reaction score
Also open to trades for those shinki's. Preferably 11.5 chromepak (all shades welcome). Thanks.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
Maker/Model: Viberg Service Boot
Size: 7.5 (2030 Last)
Leather: Crust Chromexcel
Sole: Stacked Leather Mini Ripple
Price: $650
Wears/Condition: Brand New

012vyLw.jpeg
X4jsOxh.jpeg
CVdMvwB.jpeg
IbjFgAP.jpeg
1eqG9aq.jpeg

Last edited:

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also open to trades for those shinki's. Preferably 11.5 chromepak (all shades welcome). Thanks.

I have a pair of brown waxed flesh in excellent condition with all boxes, laces, etc. They are 11.5 I believe on the 2030 and fit me a little loose. If you are interested let me know. Obviously, I'll add cash.

thepatinaarena

Reaction score
I have a pair of brown waxed flesh in excellent condition with all boxes, laces, etc. They are 11.5 I believe on the 2030 and fit me a little loose. If you are interested let me know. Obviously, I'll add cash.

I appreciate the offer, but the shinki's have found a new home. Which sole on the waxed flesh?

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interested in trading these one of a kind Color 8 Hatchgrain sidezips. These are a size 9 on the 41464 last. The leather on these is amazing with some really great color and a tight grain. Unfortunately for me they are a little snug. Looking for anything in rare shell in Viberg or Alden. I am a 9.5D on the brannock and wear 9 on the 2030 last and 9D on the Alden barrie last. PM works best.

7LgmSt0.jpg

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads