• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

mattw

Reaction score
Looking to move, if you're interested let's talk...

Miloh Shop 145 Oxford, Color 8 CXL
$400 shipped
Size 8.5
110 last
Vibram 2021 sole
5-10 wears, in good condition. Some scuffs on the edge of the midsole as seen in photos.
Comes w/ bags, but can't find the box

Slipper, .com makeup, natural horsehide
$350 shipped
Size 8.5
~5 wears, also have suntanned these a couple of days this summer
Comes w/ the whole shebang of original packaging

Deusis

Reaction score
Selling two pairs. Price includes shipping to the US.

• Maker/Model: Viberg Boondocker (110 Last)
  • Size: 11
  • Leather: Smoke Kudu
  • Sole: Dr. Sole Cord
  • Price: $600
  • Wears/Condition: 0 wears
  • Notes: NIB from Miloh Shop
1603989836893.png

• Maker/Model: Viberg Double Black 145 Oxford (1035 Last)
  • Size: 12
  • Leather: Black CXL and Black Roughout
  • Sole: Black Mini Ripple
  • Price: $475
  • Wears/Condition: 0 wears
  • Notes: NIB from Miloh Shop
1603989899144.png

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Updating again, a few things sold and a few added. I will update these pairs with only a couple shots at some point, but it’s currently October in New England and I have no idea when I’ll get a day with weather that actually cooperates for good pictures. Everything comes boxed, worn pairs are all worn less than 5 times usually only for a couple hours (COVID etc). Currently available pairs:

Crust CXL service boot, size 11.5 2030 - $485 shipped

Anise suede derby boot, size 11.5 2020 - $475 shipped

Honey tanned horsehide, size 11.5 2030 (NIB, tried on indoors) - $525 shipped

Division Road snuff suede service boot, size 11.5 2030 (NIB) - $525 shipped

Division Road Color 1071 Vitello calf service boot (NIB, tried on indoors) - $535 shipped

Garnet shell scout boot on Ridgeway, size 11 2030 - $800 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/ANhVGwt

confusedcius

Reaction score
Updating again, a few things sold and a few added. I will update these pairs with only a couple shots at some point, but it’s currently October in New England and I have no idea when I’ll get a day with weather that actually cooperates for good pictures. Everything comes boxed, worn pairs are all worn less than 5 times usually only for a couple hours (COVID etc). Currently available pairs:

Division Road Color 1071 Vitello calf service boot (NIB, tried on indoors) - $535 shipped

wow great collection, wish I was in your size!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think it's time you get smaller feet so I can get a chance at stuff like this

kelpqq

Reaction score
Size 9 Shinki Teacore Black Horsehide service boots, 2030, Ridgeway. Tried on indoors but sadly half size too large for me. Beautiful leather, hints of brown already peaking through. Original box, bags, everything included. Got them from a guy in UK, looking to recoup what I paid for them. $775 + shipping + fees

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anyone wants to sell their miloh shop double black 145 oxfords in 1035 last in size 8, pm me!

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a 7.5 in the double black 145 oxfords?

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honey tanned and snuff suede sold

Turns31

Reaction score
WF ho
Listing a few makeups for 8.5s, 9s, and 9.5s. Open to offers, but not selling these to fund anything in particular so I'm not really in a hurry. Just realized I'm not wearing these a ton and trying to make some space up.

Viberg x Freemans Sporting Club Calfskin, $375 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 2030 last

• Worn 20ish times. Some heel drag and scuffs on the boots as pictured, but these are super tough calfskin. Super understated but comfortable and versitile makeup.
  • No box or bags, just the boots and regular laces as pictured
Viberg x Withered Fig Mushroom Chamois 145 Oxfords, $400 shipped, net to me
Size 9.5, 1035 last

• Worn 10ish times. Tiny bit of heel drag but you probably know the Dr. Cord soles are basically invincible. These have the unstructured toe from the 1st or 2nd drop.
  • Includes box, Viberg cotton bags, and laces. I can throw in some leather ones, but I don't believe I have the originals.
Viberg x Withered Fig Horsebutt Crust 145 Oxfords, $550 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 1035 last

• Purchased from another user here for $550 and literally never worn since. That user had toe taps installed on the leather soles and heel pads. There's a small amount of wear, I think the previous owner said 5-10 wears.
  • Includes everything (shipping box, Viberg box, cotton bags, VSC, both sets of laces, cards, even the original plastic bags these came in).
Viberg x 3Sixteen Red Dog Roughout - $200 shipped
Size 8.5, 2030 last

• Purchased from another user, never really wore them. I had read they fit a little bigger than your typical 8.5, but found them more like an 8.75 than a 9. Didn't really work for my foot.
  • Only includes shoes and laces. Will ship in Alden shoe bags if you want.

WF horsebutt still available?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads