• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

tertbutyl

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m putting up for sale some shoes that have fallen out of rotation. Please PM me with any questions!

SOLD
Maker/Model:
Viberg x Withered Fig 145 Oxford
Size: 9
Leather: Crust Horsebutt
Sole: Leather Outsole and Cat’s Paw Heel
Construction: Stitchdown
Last: 1035
Price: $550
Wears/Condition: 20 wears, toe-taps installed, heel pads installed
Notes: Comes with original box, rawhide laces, flat laces, shoe bags, shoe cream and shoe cloth. I bought these directly from Withered Fig when they dropped. Withered Fig product page. Amazing makeup. The leather has a ton of variation. Putting them up for sale because I just don’t wear them enough due to a large rotation.

Maker/Model: Viberg Service Boot
Leather: Saddletan Chromepak
Sole: Ridgeway
Last: 2030
Price: $650
Wears/Condition: Tried on indoors, never worn outside
Notes: Comes with original box, rawhide laces, shoe bags, shoe cream and shoe cloth. I bought these directly from Viberg when they dropped. Viberg product page. I haven’t worn outside due to the combo of CV19 and summertime. They’ll be gathering dust until next season so putting them up for sale here.

Maker/Model: Viberg Slipper
Size: 8
Leather: Natural Shell Cordovan (Horween)
Sole: Leather Sole and Dovetail Heel
Construction: 360 Storm Welt
Last: 2010
Price: $450
Wears/Condition: 20-25 wears
Notes: Lots of shell rolls on these! Comes with original box, shoe bags, shoe cream, shoe cloth and dauber. I bought these directly from Viberg when they were for preorder. Viberg release page. I don’t reach for them enough due to a large rotation so letting them go.

Maker/Model: Viberg Sneaker
Leather: Zabri Light Grey Suede (Italian)
Sole: Vibram Spike RGS Sole
Construction: Cemented
Last: 1003
Price: $150
Wears/Condition: 10 wears
Notes: Comes with original box & laces. I bought these directly from Viberg when they dropped last year. Viberg product page. I don’t reach for them (or any sneakers for that matter) so letting them go.

Last edited:

xghostsniperx

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m putting up for sale some shoes that have fallen out of rotation. Please PM me with any questions!

Maker/Model: Viberg x Withered Fig 145 Oxford
Notes: Comes with original box, rawhide laces, flat laces, shoe bags, shoe cream and shoe cloth. I bought these directly from Withered Fig when they dropped. Withered Fig product page. Amazing makeup. The leather has a ton of variation. Putting them up for sale because I just don’t wear them enough due to a large rotation.

Notes: Comes with original box, rawhide laces, shoe bags, shoe cream and shoe cloth. I bought these directly from Viberg when they dropped. Viberg product page. I haven’t worn outside due to the combo of CV19 and summertime. They’ll be gathering dust until next season so putting them up for sale here.

Notes: Lots of shell rolls on these! Comes with original box, shoe bags, shoe cream, shoe cloth and dauber. I bought these directly from Viberg when they were for preorder. Viberg release page. I don’t reach for them enough due to a large rotation so letting them go.

Notes: Comes with original box & laces. I bought these directly from Viberg when they dropped last year. Viberg product page. I don’t reach for them (or any sneakers for that matter) so letting them go.

PM sent for the WF145s

Chrikelnel

Reaction score

SOLD
Maker/Model:
Viberg x Withered Fig 145 Oxford

How is sizing on those sneakers?

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for the recent service boot in natural shell on the 2020 last size 7.5 if anyone wants to sell theirs. :)

tertbutyl

Reaction score
How is sizing on those sneakers?
Length-wise they're great for me. They have some room in the forefoot which is nice for a sneaker. Once laced up properly they're firmly on my feet with no slippage. And finally a very comfortable sole that rocks back-to-front a bit.

For reference, I comfortably wear 9 in 2030 & 1035 and 8 in the slipper.

nareichert

Reaction score
Natural Shell Cordovan Service Boot - 11.5, 1035 Last, Lost & Found makeup.
These have been worn a handful of times, but I just don't wear them often enough to keep them around.
$1000 net to me and I am very open to trades as well.
Thanks, Nick

$950 net to me? Also selling a pair of green shell derby boots. Send me a message, let’s work something out...

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price Drop....

Old School Viberg
10 eyelet
unstructured toe
navy shell cordovan
Size 8.5 / 2030 last
Box and One oversized boot bag included
$1025 (friends and family otherwise you cover fees)

Worn for sure but well loved and in very nice shape.

5FBAED38-F927-4082-9310-1C5012560B31.jpeg
16F186C0-BEAC-4795-A7D6-65F40C71C7F2.jpeg
52E61362-24AD-4B4D-9743-7958A6A2DC42.jpeg
EAC9533E-384E-4146-AD7F-0E4536067A8D.jpeg
7B8CD07E-3E7E-40C1-88D2-5F4DBFEB1659.jpeg
CF73FB87-F6D9-41CE-947E-9027D7220B40.jpeg
80216AAB-46D6-4B09-BF05-60B96E2DFA2F.jpeg
B34528BB-BA58-489E-9997-D3F692D1FA6F.jpeg
A8C0B8C9-4E75-47CF-A0FF-3D86B845DF83.jpeg
3B29BBD3-7608-40A9-B1DE-301A08E4BF79.jpeg

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hoping to find some viberg 145 oxfords in 7.5. The Withered Fig Crust Horsebutt and the Miloh Shop Double Black. Let me know if you have a pair you're willing to part with.

Jdsf

Reaction score
Also looking for the Withered Fig x Viberg Crust Horsebutt Oxford 145 in size 9.5.

Saphris

Reaction score
Hoping to find some Viberg 7.5 service boots with dainite / vibram / cord soles (not a fan of ripple of cristy sole). I'm mainly hunting for a pair in a darker brown, but am open to all kinds of boots.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics