• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

lol_12345

Reaction score
Maker/Model: Viberg x 3sixteen Aged Bark Roughout
Size: 8
Leather: Aged Bark Roughout
Sole: Mini ripple sole
Price: $450 shipped CONUS through Paypal F&F
Wears/Condition: 5 wears

Notes: I've listed this a few times in the past before changing my mind on selling them. Finally deciding to sell them now though, especially since I'm not working right now. I lost the box a while ago but will include the Viberg shoe bags that came with it!

Last edited:

SLAB

Reaction score
Do those mini ripple soles wear out fast? I always drag my heels so im worried these type of soles need a resole quickly

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do those mini ripple soles wear out fast? I always drag my heels so im worried these type of soles need a resole quickly
Fast is a relative term. Yes, I think they wear more quickly than say Dainite studded, but the main issue is that they are one piece so you can't just get the heels replaced like you could if they were soled with the Dainite.

lol_12345

Reaction score

like jischwar mentioned, i think they're supposed to wear out quicker than dainite. i don't have any personal experience with how they wear though

5af734377e

Reaction score
I'm pissed that he doesn't have pics from old seasons up anymore. Who has archives of that ?

lol_12345

Reaction score
Maker/Model: Viberg x 3sixteen Aged Bark Roughout
Size: 8
Leather: Aged Bark Roughout
Sole: Mini ripple sole
Price: $450 shipped CONUS through Paypal F&F
Wears/Condition: 5 wears

Notes: I've listed this a few times in the past before changing my mind on selling them. Finally deciding to sell them now though, especially since I'm not working right now. I lost the box a while ago but will include the Viberg shoe bags that came with it!

SOLD

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need to make some room in my closet for a few incoming purchases.

Viberg Smoke Kudu Service Boots
Size: 9
Last: 2030
Sole: Ridgeway
Price: $450 shipped in the US through PP F&F
Condition: Maybe 5 wears on these. They're in great shape.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to buy these from me before I return them? Too big for me.

viberg x SOP Stallion Boot (Size 9)
Retail $645 my price $500 brand new with box and everything
60C70949-9CD2-4BEC-BF7D-F4E1C2F8A5F1.png

ddxue

Reaction score
WTB unstructured service boots size 7, preferably crust horsehide or horsebutt.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
FS: Viberg Aged Bark Roughout Bobcat Sz 8.5 110 Last

Awesome pair of boots that I just don't wear enough. Purchased brand new by myself and worn less than ~5-6x on dog walks.

If desired I can include the original box/bags/ etc... but might increase cost a few dollars for shipping. I’ll include original leather laces with the pair. Unused.

$500 shipped in the US --> dropped to $385 shipped

View attachment 1350938 View attachment 1350939 View attachment 1350940 View attachment 1350943 View attachment 1350944

Update: Dropping price to $360 shipped CONUS

Really barely worn at all.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Viberg Derby Shoe Plain Toe
British Tan Latigo
Size 8.5 D
2030 Last

Purchased a few years ago from Kafka when this makeup was made with the more flex sole.

Definitely worn, although honestly I would say less than 20-30 wears on these. The 2030 last just doesn’t work well for my feet and as I got more pairs I swapped these out.

$275 shipped CONUS

Please message with any questions or concerns

View attachment 1350920 View attachment 1350919 View attachment 1350921 View attachment 1350922

UPDATE: Dropping price to $240 shipped CONUS

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads