• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Sorry it took a few days, here’s an album with a few pics. I can take more later depending on interest. Size 9, 2030 last, brown italian calf (pretty sure the consensus was guidi leather but not certain), partially structured toe, decently centered toe caps for Vibergs, kip lining, I can’t see any wear that a quick condition/brushing wouldn’t fix. Like I said if there’s anything specifically you want to see just let me know. I haven’t sold anything here but I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and Grailed, and a few confirmed sales/trades on Reddit’s knife_swap under the same username.

tertbutyl

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m thinning my collection and selling a number of pairs that don’t make it into my rotation. Posting here ahead of heading over to reddit & ebay. Please don’t hesitate to make reasonable offers or DM any questions. Thanks!

Maker/Model: Viberg x The Bureau Belfast Scout Boot
Size
: 9
Leather: Garnet Shell Cordovan
Sole: Vibram White Miniripple
Construction: Handwelt by Brian the Bootmaker
Last: Custom last by Brian the Bootmaker
Price: $650
Wears/Condition: Worn ~20 times originally; worn 2 times after re-last/re-sole
Notes: Comes with original box, rawhide laces and shoe bags. I bought these direct from The Bureau Belfast. I decided to re-last & re-sole these because the 110 last wasn’t working for my style. These are still not finding a way into my rotation so I’d rather have someone else enjoy them.

Maker/Model: Viberg Service Boots
Size
: 9.5
Leather: Mahogany Shell Cordovan
Sole: Dainite
Construction: Goodyear Welt
Last: 2030
Price: $700
Wears/Condition: Worn ~30 times
Notes: Boots will ship with original box, round waxed laces and shoe bags. I bought these from the original owner a few years ago. They were hardly worn at the time. These are really excellent but don’t find their way into my rotation.

Size
Leather: Shinki Oiled Shell Cordovan
Sole: Ridgeway
Construction: Stitchdown
Price: $850
Wears/Condition: Worn 10-15 times
Notes: Boots will ship with original box, round waxed laces and shoe bags. I bought these direct from Viberg. Worn sparingly in a large rotation. These are also excellent but overlap too much with other pairs I own and don’t find their way into my rotation.

Maker/Model: Viberg Slippers
Size
Leather: Black Floral Print Shell Cordovan
Sole: Leather with dovetail heel, topy & metal toe plates
Construction: Goodyear welt
Last: 2010 aka 40218
Price: $600
Wears/Condition: Worn 25-30 times
Notes: I picked these up unworn from a reddit user who bought them at a Viberg sample sale a few years ago. These fit a little large on me and don’t find their way into my rotation.

tertbutyl

Reaction score
Size
Leather: Blue Horsehide
Sole: Brown Crepe
Price: $200
Wears/Condition: Worn approx. 35 times
Notes: I picked these up from a Viberg sample sale a few years ago. These fit a little large on me and don’t find their way into my regular rotation.

Maker/Model: Viberg x Division Road Derby Shoe
Size
Leather: Matte Brown Calfskin
Last: 1035
Notes: Comes with original box, round waxed laces and shoe bags. I bought these direct from Division Road. These don’t make their way into my rotation anymore.

Maker/Model: Viberg Sneakers
Size
Leather: Natural Kangaroo
Sole: Vibram
Construction: Cemented(?)
Last: 1003
Wears/Condition: Worn less than 5 times
Notes: I picked these up from a Viberg sample sale a few years ago. I’ve worn them less than 5 times.

Bonus: I have a pair of Viberg x Standard & Strange Natural Shinki Shell Service Boots that are unopened / unworn (note: these aren’t my pics, just an example). DM me if interested and we can work something out.

schuermang

Reaction score
Hey guys! Selling the most recent Division Road port Italian horsebutt on the 2020 last, size 9. I purchased them off eBay recently taking a chance but I don’t think this last will work with my foot, as it’s just a touch too narrow in the forefoot for me. Looking for $650 with shipping but open to any offers. All pictures are from the original eBay listing as I didn’t get a chance to walk outside before I knew they weren’t gonna work out for me. Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• 71F0BD4C-8543-4D0E-ABA4-0D5DBAAA57E2.jpeg
    71F0BD4C-8543-4D0E-ABA4-0D5DBAAA57E2.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 9E79A25C-F31D-4165-BDD6-A6F4510113BF.jpeg
    9E79A25C-F31D-4165-BDD6-A6F4510113BF.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 36
  • F35EE22A-55B9-4689-AEC1-04C70A4C1AD3.jpeg
    F35EE22A-55B9-4689-AEC1-04C70A4C1AD3.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 36
  • ECFF7666-2D5D-47B8-A7C1-4E46053FDBE9.jpeg
    ECFF7666-2D5D-47B8-A7C1-4E46053FDBE9.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 111
  • D25DD8A7-22C7-43BA-BE2C-D36047890187.jpeg
    D25DD8A7-22C7-43BA-BE2C-D36047890187.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 116

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m thinning my collection and selling a number of pairs that don’t make it into my rotation. Posting here ahead of heading over to reddit & ebay. Please don’t hesitate to make reasonable offers or DM any questions. Thanks!

Size
Notes: Comes with original box, rawhide laces and shoe bags. I bought these direct from The Bureau Belfast. I decided to re-last & re-sole these because the 110 last wasn’t working for my style. These are still not finding a way into my rotation so I’d rather have someone else enjoy them.

Can you talk about what Brian did to modify the last? I'm pretty specific in that only the Munson lasts work for me so far

tertbutyl

Reaction score
Can you talk about what Brian did to modify the last? I'm pretty specific in that only the Munson lasts work for me so far

Of course. I went in asking for the toe to be less bulbous. Brian measured my foot and rebuilt them on a last that fits similar to my 2040 lasted Vibergs, though with a slight toe bump. The ball & waist is slightly tighter as a result of the relasting though still fits my foot well. I’m a 9 in all of these lasts and can wear a 9.5 too.

Hope that’s helpful. Let me know if any other questions and I’ll do my best.

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Sorry it took a few days, here’s an album with a few pics. I can take more later depending on interest. Size 9, 2030 last, brown italian calf (pretty sure the consensus was guidi leather but not certain), partially structured toe, decently centered toe caps for Vibergs, kip lining, I can’t see any wear that a quick condition/brushing wouldn’t fix. Like I said if there’s anything specifically you want to see just let me know. I haven’t sold anything here but I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and Grailed, and a few confirmed sales/trades on Reddit’s knife_swap under the same username.
Also I was thinking $350 shipped F&F or $360 G&S for these.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Selling the most recent Division Road port Italian horsebutt on the 2020 last, size 9. I purchased them off eBay recently taking a chance but I don’t think this last will work with my foot, as it’s just a touch too narrow in the forefoot for me. Looking for $650 with shipping but open to any offers. All pictures are from the original eBay listing as I didn’t get a chance to walk outside before I knew they weren’t gonna work out for me. Let me know if you have any questions!
JIC, if you're considering buying these from schuermang, see my photo for other lighting examples :D

tertbutyl

Reaction score
Size
Notes: I picked these up from a Viberg sample sale a few years ago. These fit a little large on me and don’t find their way into my regular rotation.

Size
Notes: Comes with original box, round waxed laces and shoe bags. I bought these direct from Division Road. These don’t make their way into my rotation anymore.

Size
Notes: I picked these up from a Viberg sample sale a few years ago. I’ve worn them less than 5 times.

Bonus: I have a pair of Viberg x Standard & Strange Natural Shinki Shell Service Boots that are unopened / unworn (note: these aren’t my pics, just an example). DM me if interested and we can work something out.

Blue horsehide slippers & natural shinki shell boots are sold/pending. Thanks all!

tertbutyl

Reaction score
Size

Size

Size

Matte brown calfskin derby shoes sold!

tertbutyl

Reaction score

Size

Size
: 9.5
Leather: Mahogany Shell Cordovan
Construction: Goodyear Welt
Price: $700
Wears/Condition: Worn ~30 times
Notes: Boots will ship with original box, round waxed laces and shoe bags. I bought these from the original owner a few years ago. They were hardly worn at the time. These are really excellent but don’t find their way into my rotation.

Size
Leather: Shinki Oiled Shell Cordovan
Sole: Ridgeway
Construction: Stitchdown
Price: $850
Wears/Condition: Worn 10-15 times
Notes: Boots will ship with original box, round waxed laces and shoe bags. I bought these direct from Viberg. Worn sparingly in a large rotation. These are also excellent but overlap too much with other pairs I own and don’t find their way into my rotation.

Size
Leather: Black Floral Print Shell Cordovan
Sole: Leather with dovetail heel, topy & metal toe plates
Price: $600
Notes: I picked these up unworn from a reddit user who bought them at a Viberg sample sale a few years ago. These fit a little large on me and don’t find their way into my rotation.

Garnet shell & mahogany shell boots sold!

schuermang

Reaction score

Dropping this to $575 for SF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads