• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official ts(s) Thread

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
ts(s)

ts(s) is a Japanese brand by designed by Takuji Suzuki, the brother of EG's Daiki Suzuki. It's a mix of Italian tailoring, American workwear and Japanese styling. The quality is unbelievable, with interesting and inventive details. The price is rough, but there's lots of opportunities to pick up pieces at a discount at the end of season.

Official Site

Stockists

No Man Walks Alone

Unionmade

Haven

Gramercy York

Atelier on the Web

Mohawk General Store

Sansovino Shop

The Corner

Milan Style

Jack Straw

F/W '13

Sizing

TS(S) sizing is numerical.

1 = 36
2 = 38
3 = 40
4 = 42
5 = 44

In my experience, shirts fit true to size or slightly small - the fit is boxy and can be slim in the shoulders. Jackets usually fit at least a size small. Pants can fit true to size to a size big, depending on intended fit.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
I recently picked up these pants:

F/W '13 - wool 'sweatpant'.

100% wool, side welt pockets, no back pockets. Fabric is extremely warm and drapes well, with a bit of stretch. Doublefaced with a black backing and a marled dark grey front. Button-fly with a drawstring waist. Size 3, fits a 40.

Terrible fit pic:

Last edited:

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score

I recently picked up these pants:

F/W '13 - wool 'sweatpant'.

100% wool, side welt pockets, no back pockets. Fabric is extremely warm and drapes well, with a bit of stretch. Doublefaced with a black backing and a marled dark grey front. Button-fly with a drawstring waist. Size 3, fits a 40.

Terrible fit pic:

Baller sweat pants are a guilty pleasure of mine... Where to kop?

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
I got them on eBay, haven't seen them at any Western stockists so far. Unfortunately most stores don't pick up ts(s) bottoms.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll have some (bottoms, not sweatpants) for spring

Nice thread (and long overdue actually)

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yoox always seems to have one or two random ts(s) jackets at absurdly low prices.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
i actually bought this coat on b&s yesterday (based on this deal), but someone should pick up the one still listed on yoox. should fit a 40 or a 42.

eddiec

Reaction score
Reviving this thread but not with anything terribly interesting. Trying to figure out what season these are from but can't find any info online, maybe you guys could shed some light. Linen/cotton blend.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seeing that the list of stockists in the first post is out of date - I guess it didn't do too well for a number of stores in the past - I've been trying to compile a new list as I've gotten into the brand in the past few months.

Here's what I've come up with after a Google search and some luck:

Antonia
Digital Mountain
Green Angle (email orders + PayPal only for international orders)
Magasin
Meyvn
Mindtrive
No Man Walks Alone
Norse Store
Unionmade
The Bureau Belfast

Haven doesn't officially carry the brand anymore but some leftover stock from past seasons is in their sale section. I'm not sure if it's the same case for Trunk Clothiers or Jack Straw.

I'll try and keep the list updated as long as I can. If I'm missing any notable retailers, let me know!

I also took a look at the upcoming FW16 Season lookbook on ts(s)' website and this is now the one piece I really, really want:

A reversible shoulder zip-up pullover jacket? Please tell me somebody will be ordering this in!

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the brand, but the prices are all over the place. It really is potluck. You can get a handknit sweater for $1200, but at the same time, a scarf for $130, and then a coat for $700. Every time I check a ts(s) price, it is either sticker shock, or a really pleasant surprise. Makes it hard to buy for a retailer, I think. I feel that Robert Geller (a line I personally really like) can be that way as well. The variation in pricing makes the brands hard to place for both retailers and end customers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads