• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official ts(s) Thread

Rookoobay

Reaction score
love the blue too. fall collection looks so good. this:

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.44.22 PM.png

just got the ecru herringbone CPO from a few seasons ago for a steal, really great fit and weight to it (and the construction and detailing is just insane). probably my favorite shirt jacket, can't wait until the temp drops a bit.

Last edited:

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
I think I say this every season, but at least I'm consistent, this might be the best Ts(s) season I can remember.

I had the chance to try on the FW21 Red Handknit Sweater, Baggy Shirt, Jacquard Parka, and Jacquard Bomber at Jack Straw recently. Here's the video (plus trying on Engineered Garments, Kapital, and some other stuff):

illiterate

Reaction score
Anyone know of a non-JP stockist that has this? Preferably in the larger sizes.

1636237543289.png

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Anyone know of a non-JP stockist that has this? Preferably in the larger sizes.

View attachment 1699045
Perhaps @gdl203 could provide more insight, but it seems like most stores haven’t received their FW21 offering yet, or have received a limited portion. Not sure what’s behind that, but these might pop up over the next few weeks.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our ts(s) buy is dropping this Friday but we won’t have this style

illiterate

Reaction score

black friday promo code BFS20 brings it down to 160 ish, which is a real bargain for this beauty
Very tempting with that code for the big plaid scarf but the intl shipping to Canada kind of kills it for me.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very tempting with that code for the big plaid scarf but the intl shipping to Canada kind of kills it for me.

Do you have a cross border shipping service accessible to you? If you're in a major metro area like Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver, it should be cheaper than having it shipped via courier + getting dinged by duties.

illiterate

Reaction score
Do you have a cross border shipping service accessible to you? If you're in a major metro area like Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver, it should be cheaper than having it shipped via courier + getting dinged by duties.
Probably. I've honestly never used them or looked into them that much. I also have had too many ****** experiences with Fedex that I try to go out of my way to avoid them. It's 2021 and you still can't pay duties/taxes via some online portal. You get an automated call from a robot telling you have to call them to pay over the phone.

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
Question if anyone can answer this for me!

If I typically wear a size 36-38 jacket, would a size 2 be fine for me?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads