• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official ts(s) Thread

havensk

Reaction score
Olive Hand Dyed Cardigan: The colors are great in person. I went TTS (S), but wish I would have grabbed a M for a much slouchier look like the female model in the SS21 lookbook. Also, the care instructions say hand wash only, which is true because it shrunk most noticeably in the placket after a machine wash. Oops.

Awesome write up, thanks. I've eyed the cardigans a ton in the past. Stories like these have convinced me it's best to just hand wash and hang dry everything.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@BlakeRVA, If you ever do that ts(s) brand overview on YouTube, post the link and I'll give it as many views as I can manage. :fistbump:

Nice write up!

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
@BlakeRVA, If you ever do that ts(s) brand overview on YouTube, post the link and I'll give it as many views as I can manage. :fistbump:

Nice write up!
Sorry, realize it was awkwardly worded. I meant to say "create a brand overview video" that would be posted here (likely thru Youtube). I started compiling notes for it, so we'll see if I can get something put together in the next 1 - 2 weeks.

Chunsak

Reaction score
Hi folks,

As mentioned, put together a "Brand Overview" video. I talk through the history of the brand, key themes/influences, styling, and how to get started. Hopefully this is helpful for anyone interested in Ts(s).

really enjoyed the video, thanks for putting that together. That cardigan really looks fantastic as well.

really cool jacket on yjp for the small guys for a great deal https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v805070334

illiterate

Reaction score
Some of my favorites from FW21

ss+(2021-06-28+at+06.36.58).png

ss+(2021-06-28+at+06.36.12).png
ss+(2021-06-28+at+06.35.44).png

Attachments

• ss+(2021-06-28+at+06.36.24).png
    ss+(2021-06-28+at+06.36.24).png
    478.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Blog Marley

Reaction score
PXL_20210625_230303343.jpg

I managed to grab the CPO in a size 3 and think it fits pretty well but would appreciate a second (or third) opinion if it really should be worn slightly oversized.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1632745

I managed to grab the CPO in a size 3 and think it fits pretty well but would appreciate a second (or third) opinion if it really should be worn slightly oversized.
I would say if you intend to wear it as a standalone shirt, it's fine and if you were thinking about wearing it as a sort of overshirt I'd prefer oversized

Rookoobay

Reaction score
got the linen/cotton herringbone fatigues last week in navy and love them. tempted to go down a size in natural (I do need a belt w/ size 3) just because they're so cheap on ssense right now. highly recommend picking them up.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got the linen/cotton herringbone fatigues last week in navy and love them. tempted to go down a size in natural (I do need a belt w/ size 3) just because they're so cheap on ssense right now. highly recommend picking them up.
What’s the waist like on those? I’ve seen very different measurements between the two or three sites stocking them.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was also going to ask how your measurements compare to those on SSENSE.

Rookoobay

Reaction score
Measurements do really vary, that's the main reason I'm hesitant to go down. Ssense's seem a bit big.

Size 3 after a cold wash + hang dry + worn 2x: waist 18"

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the fatigue pants in natural (NMWA) and navy (Kafka). I've worn them a ton and washed them several times each. The waist of Size 3 measures about 36" on both.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads