• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone wana partner up now is the time to pm and ill send you my number

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, that's gonna take you years to sell all! I don't know how comfortable you are with slapping down a huge amount but damn, I think you can negotiate a better deal than $20/pop.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's 7 a pop

MZhammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's 7 a pop

Dude, buy it all except the brookease. NWT Staples at that price will be gold. even if you sold BIN at $75 on eBay you'd kill it.

Last edited:

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to buy it all I believe

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's 7 a pop

Dude, buy it all except the brookease. NWT Staples at that price will be gold. even if you sold BIN at $75 on eBay you'd kill it.

Wow! Yeah, I agree with MZ but are they sorted by lines like one pile are the Brookease and the other pile are the Mainline? Do you have a time limit to haul these? PM sent.

wcl

Reaction score

Holy **** the motherlode!
Wait a minute, all those are BB???!!!

Tweets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to buy it all I believe

Even Brooksease, if NWT, full suit ought to bring $50 easy on Ebay, if you've got 200 suits in the lot that you can part with for $50, you could probably have your money back in less than a month on Ebay with a little work.

And still be left with 1000 pieces...

Aidan K

Reaction score
A couple of decent finds today.

Alden Loafers:

Seemingly brand new AE Macneils:

Misc. 100% Alpaca knit square tie, green stripe BB shirt and a random green PS for me.

div25sec9

Reaction score
It's scary when you make the choice to step up to another level. If we came across a nwt sportcoat at $7, we'd jump on it without a hesitation; but when you have to put $10k down at once, it's nerve racking.

I definitely am going to watch for updates on this!

...one thing FaceofBoh and I discussed before is opening of a pop-up store for a weekend. If you pick up this load, a pop-up would be perfect. One weekend with all them priced to move and you'll make a killing

flirtkakat

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That is freaking ridiculous. Good luck man!

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's happening!! All conservative suits solid or great patterns!!! Pants are free 7 for a suit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads