• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeSacre

Reaction score
Caruso for Barneys N/A

Truzzi

T&A

Finamore

Sulka

EZ

NWT to boot

100% Linen. EZ meets SWD

Ferragamo

Bought some personal grail status shoes off of B&S recently:

Gaziano & Girling's Deco line is a step above their normal RTW. Always drooled over them, never thought I would actually own a pair. Far from thrift prices, but fully thrift funded.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RL Rugby shorts nwt for 20 bucks, my size. Has the cinchback.

Kop?

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LeSacre, not bad for a med student!

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously wtf???

luv2breformed

Reaction score
Slow weekend for me. My final stop I almost skipped but went in and found this thing there. I don't usually find my size, so I was pretty happy with this even though it's no name (afaik). Looking forward to fall for it. Any info would be great.

irish56

Reaction score
Picked up two Canali's today. The first one is N/A. Second one is available (looking to trade)

Charcoal Gray with thin pencil stripes (I think?). Pic stitched throughout. 40R.

Canali Milano. Medium Gray with white pinstripes (the pictures do not justify the color). Pic stitched throughout. Tagged as 40R but doesn't fit me well. Is available. No rips, stains, etc.

ilikethelights

Reaction score
Hit a bunch of stores between Madison, Chicago and Milwaukee this weekend with MyMainMan while our band did a little tour. Big ups to EazyE and Silverwarebandit for hanging out and taking us to some stores and drinking bloody marys with us.

Mostly not pictured for now but

Fiorentini and Baker (these are men's right? Size 42)

Also grabbed a Calvin Klein collection shirt, some real cheap Billy Reid shirts for myself at the Bloomingdales outlet and a few random other things I forget.

Also took tomorrow off work so I can hit some stores for the day.

Last edited:

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When do your stores usually restock guys? I thought I had my routine down, but they changed it, totally throwing my game off.

Do your stores restock on the weekends also?

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sometimes the E-thrift game is just silly. On our edition of the bay, biker inspired jackets have been bring in cash like crazy lately, we're talking $200 and up for no name stuff.
Just spotted a Schott Perfecto model 118 in great condition with no bids, ended up costing me less than $90. What the? Like, really people?

Totally intend to wear this alongside eazye while doing Chi-town.

:nodding: :fonz:

What's your best thrift ever?

Lowest Price/Best Item. (Pics Please)

Loro Piana bespoke suit, $11

Also, $7-8K RLPL by ST. Andrews cashmere topcoat. $60, but minus what I traded in, the total came to $10

Oxxford cashmere polo coat, $25

Pure Vicuna swing coat. $25

Sorry for the photo mix up

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these showcases of grail finds is getting me really sad, and very excited for the future! Good stuff guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads