• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is made to measure shirts a thing here? I picked up four, I think 1 or 2 staples, 1 with cufflinks still attached, all drycleaned. L-XL?

ilikethelights

Reaction score
Bunch of stops while picking up some pants from the tailors and a whole lotta nothing. Just this for myself

CREEP flannel (made in China but MOP buttons and stuff)

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bunch of stops while picking up some pants from the tailors and a whole lotta nothing. Just this for myself

CREEP flannel (made in China but MOP buttons and stuff)

I've been passing on that for about a week. Cool shirt but fit a bit too snug on me. Glad someone grabbed it.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just found out today that nice been walking/riding around with a torn acl for the last 5 years. Going in for reconstruction surgery in two week, so this time I really, really won't be thrifting for a while. 4-6 weeks at least.
frown.gif
Wow, how did it go unnoticed for 5 years? Did something happen? I hope you heal up soon, man.

David Letterman, letterman jackets. Picked up three of them, they are on Golden Bear jackets and have the tags on them.

Very cool! I saw a few of those sitting in the shop for months on end. lol Yours are cool looking. Those were not so great looking. =)

Kopped 5 more pairs of them today - seems like they are a standard fit, Ill know more in a week or so - keep an eye for them in the LuxeSwap thread for pics.

You mean the Kapitals? That's crazy! All 12 + 5 = 17 pairs???!!!
lurker[1].gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

You mean the Kapitals? That's crazy! All 12 + 5 = 17 pairs???!!!
lurker%5B1%5D.gif

About that yeah. And 7 pairs of three sixteens. I left the Raleighs. :) Again, NOT a thrift.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About that yeah. And 7 pairs of three sixteens. I left the Raleighs.
smile.gif
Again, NOT a thrift.

Holy ****!!!!! By any chance, any 3 sixteen +????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

JL3212

Reaction score

Zegna Coat

RLPL. Could not find the pants..

Any Nolan Ryan/Ranger fans? Available.

Been looking for one of these for awhile.

Picked up some other stuff recently but too lazy to take pictures since most of it was for myself.

Also, thanks to whoever posted the Bonobos sale last week. Picked up a pair of Esquivel shoes.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats that mean? I dont speak denim. LOL.

Lol, it's just a made in Japan line with emphasis on a heavier jean, like 18 oz. or so. It was limited and had the gold/red selvedge ID making it shiny! I saw DM7's pair when he coped them from a pop up sale. I was
drool.gif

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Lol, it's just a made in Japan line with emphasis on a heavier jean, like 18 oz. or so. It was limited and had the gold/red selvedge ID making it shiny! I saw DM7's pair when he coped them from a pop up sale. I was :drool:

Ill find out next week! I know theres black ones and very thick denim ones. They said "they stand up by themselves". :slayer:

TJhambone09

Reaction score

Holy **** that GAME.

24-0. By the skin of our teeth.

holy shitballs. freshman.

I'm kind of more impressed by him taking it to the bucket, getting hacked, and hitting two free throws under pressure. The buzzer beater is more gut reaction and some luck, the play before that takes cojones.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today was a good day... Light, but good. Found a pair of J.Crew selvedge in my size. Will post pics later. Also RL Black Label stripe shirt in XL and NWOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads