• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomore

Reaction score
Patrik Ervell Cherry popped at BE. They had some other things I guess from same donor but too obscure for me. Engineered Garments Tuxedo vest thing? A couple Gitman Vintage in XXL etx

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DARE ME!

This would have been hilarious! I was thinking of doing the same thing because i thought it would really take off in the last few seconds.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and we shall all look back, at the "Great Nintendo Auction of 2014" fondly. as we were the ones counting it down like new years...

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

and we shall all look back, at the "Great Nintendo Auction of 2014" fondly. as we were the ones counting it down like new years...

Haha yes! I didn't even do that for New Years.
Time to bring out the bubbly.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

On that note, I almost thrifted a Ferrari today...
Are you not forgetting the best part, that I thought you were at a dealership and it was a real car. :lol:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a noob-ish question, but I'm not super into denim. Is made-in-Japan selvedge ever a bad idea at, like, thrift prices (under ten bucks)? I guess some of the really extreme stuff (weird detailing) might not fly?
Usually but if the condition is crap and it's a crap home made like **** quality then no. But usually s.

Check it out - can anyone date these for me? Im having a hard time putting the date based on the construction. Suit was made in '74.
I SURE **** KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reminded me of that one time another SF member found one in a pocket of a thrift SC.

15 minutes left will it break 100k??? Can't believe a NES game would go that high.

http://bit.ly/1mLFhvi
This is straight up an big ass anomaly! The golden cartridge didn't even got that high!!!

Pretty decent day today (I think)...no time for pictures right now. Taking the gf out to get some Mexican refreshments soon...Anywho, these are both Isaia correct?

Yip! Grats! Deetz!!!

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Lets play a little game...which one does "not" belong

First time actually thirfting one....two quick questions.

1) It has the "BLUE LABEL"....which I see people advertise as "rare" but what is the actual difference if anyone knows.
2) "Made in England" tag looks very similar to Drakes??

green_machine

Reaction score
grabbed some shorts

Nicest zanellas ive seen, single pleat, not baggy, nice fabric and color. Also the cheapest Ive ever paid for a pair of zanellas.

Womenz (suede polos)

BB's in nice condition especially for being white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads