• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not my words Spoo, i still want you to think i'm an asshole.
lol8[1].gif

really, at least 3 guys have payed tribute to you, and although i'm always giving you shiz about your car, i admit you earned the accolades.
shog[1].gif

Just got my box from snoogz!!!!!! Jeeeeeebussss!! that is some fancy tweed. never seen a tweed like it, and fits like a glove. Thanks very much.
fit pic tomorrow!

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do the one with you playing ball with your dogs again.

I promise you that he's actually in each of those pics! :lol:

...is visible from outer space! Google Earth, my back yard.

j/k, not really Google Earth.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got my box from snoogz!!!!!!    Jeeeeeebussss!! that is some fancy tweed. never seen a tweed like it, and fits like a glove. Thanks very much.
fit pic tomorrow! 

Nice! Cali to Japan via first class was faster then I thought It would be. So happy it fits!

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Late to the Style Forum party, but I just wanted to say hi.

-Giuseppe Timore, An Affordable Wardrobe

Hey man, welcome here!

I met you a few weeks ago at your store. Love the place by the way!

You should post some fits in the WAYWRN thread as well. You're a dapper dude-ski.

Last edited:

GM-H

Reaction score

FaceOfBoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WOW! I can honestly say, that there has been an influx of pm's regarding those who made others happy in 2013. so many in fact, that i have decided to split the prize in to 3 winners which are: 1. [COLOR=008080]FaceofBoh[/COLOR]. - for going above and beyond for the thread and it's members. needless to say, he is a champion of what "Thrift Bro" means. you get the biggest, most fun toy. you deserve it.
fing02%5B1%5D.gif
(we know how awesome you are) -with 2 outstanding nominations. so moved by his acts of kindness, i am sending him this:
Wow, I'm completely gobsmacked/speechless. I wasn't expecting this at all. Hats off to the other guys recongized. It's nice to be in such august company! Looking forward to the toy - I need a mascot and that'll do just nicely!

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
post a link to your blog in your sig. ???

thanks snoogz, now errybody knows why i'm drunk at 7am. and swimming in BAPE, only thrift grails,.and can't find shoes in my size.
lol8[1].gif

-lurkers- you want proxy? get known on here..... i pay $$$$ for my stuff.

FaceofBoh: you are awesome, can't describe or explain it. it just is. my most treasured posession after my car is yours, heart to heart. if only others knew the kind of man you are.... (tips hat)
edit: nerdy talk....

"Ultramagnus" first holder of the "All spark", force of good, defender of cybertron, and prime before optimus. = a fitting mascot for a good dude.
super nerdy vid:(had to watch this to see all the stuff it does)- skip to 4mins for the good stuff.
0.jpg

THE GRAIL!!!! of ALL transformers!!!!!! the best i could do for you bro.
fistbump.gif

enjoy, it's well deserved.

Last edited:

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lil help, please?

Is this ostrich legit? I read up on how to spot fake ostrich and it seems real to me (no repeating patterns as far as I can tell, a couple of the bumps have 'pores') but I'd like a second opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads