• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ Wes check your email.

+1. I was thinking maybe a cell phone pic of the item and maybe hold a small piece of paper in front of the said item with your SF user name?

Yah, exactly. I dont want people buying things needlessly, it was a picture hunt only, sorry if that wasnt clear. To circumvent any hoarders who have previously purchased items on the list, Im thinking either a newspaper, or full shot of the racks in the store (Wes, Mainy, Brianpore, no shots of the racks in your house, we know the deal). Anyone good with graphic design that can come up with a logo or something that everyone can print and use as the "tag"?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Damn dudes. OK, I didnt realize a beer hazed brain fart was such an interesting idea.

Someone just let me know who can create a logo for this thing and Ill come up with the list and start a new thread.

Ill host the first challenge, just as I did with my WAYWRN challenges, and I will award a prize (TBD) to the winner. The winner then has the responsibility to keep the cycle going and to host a new challenge with new items.

Is everyone on deck?

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is everyone on deck?
e008309050.jpg

^^Cap'n on deck^^

Last edited:

jcubzzz

Reaction score
those etched Japanese scene cuff links are incredible!

picked up these BB milano fit khakis size 32x32. My legs are a little too long for them so they are available.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Made in England loafers by Barbour for $17, yes or no (in the store right now)?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

JabbaTheSlut

Reaction score
Did a bit of shopping downtown today and swung by a couple GW's and one indy on the way home. Wizard went yesterday and got some sick stuff but I decided what the hell I'll just check it out.

Basic mid-tier ties. Ike Behar, 2x RT BOC, JWN.

Better finds. 2X D&G, Santostefano by Brioni, Armani, Stefano Ricci, and newer Versace.

Pretty wild Carrot & Gibbs

Polos: Robert Graham, Burberry, Burberry wermernz, Psycho Bunny

NWT Bill's Khaki's sweater

VV cableknit

2X Charles Tyhrwhitt, Pal Zileri, Paul Smith

Willis and Geiger

AE x2 Tops are Sanfords and bottoms Lexington

Coach and Martin Dingleberry

And one of my top 5 finds to date(Mainly because it actually fits)

Oxxford for Bullock and Jones made with $$$$$$$wool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads