Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by j, Mar 2, 2005.
Well, after seeing Darkmatter's "haul 1 & 2" I am going to get a plane ticket for July
Hits F5 at 1AM.
Sees five more pages of posts.
Real talk, is all that stuff going straight to eBay? B&S at B&$ prices? Quick and easy sales here at low prices? I'm afriad to click on those links if all that's gonna happen is a pair of blueballzzzz.
Lol pretty much. If he's selling some stuff in here for low prices...god help me.
I think I multiquoted too many posts, and it didn't work... so here's some general responses:
- No, not from a thrift store. Most of it was near thrift prices, but some of the suits were quite a bit more.
- SW&D: Don't forget all of the MMM! I was really upset when I realized that the Rick Owens leather was too big for me
- Shoes/Accessories: Sadly, none.
- Pricing: All of the super hot items, i'll definitely be looking for top dollar on (probably the bay). That means probably anything you're planning on PMing me about If you're willing to pay top dollar, then shoot over an offer on that stuff. Everything is 42R.
- Wearability: Some of it is insane. Stefano Ricci shirts with swarovski crystals all over? Some of it is crazy, but wearable, and some of it is more toned down.
Why are you teasing me?
moving on, i know this is long-overdue, but public shout outs to the following thriftbros, who have hooked me up on a trade / cost + shipping / proxy / fair price / cool dude basis recently:
i owe you guys, and if i haven't already repaid your kindess, remind my ass!
I am letting the butthurt flow through me like a river...
Hey..so who's turf will I be on? Headed to Boston for 10 days to see my son graduate from BU with his LLM so I'll have some time to do a little shopping.
Jesus DM, find a place on Melrose to open up shop yet? You pretty much could with that load.
Do you guys pick up any golf clubs?
the stores around here are filled with calloway and adams clubs (what i think are the nicest looking0 and alot of wilsons and taylor made
since there are about 7 golf courses in the immediate area i thought i'd start playing
but the thing is there is never a complete set, its always 1 or 2 drivers or 3 out of 7 irons
i think i can make a set out of mismatched brand drivers and then hunt for a complete set of irons one day
what brands should look for? does that sound like a good idea?
Gotta work off like 50 pounds then have a shoulder reduction.
I picked up a complete set of King Cobra Irons about 8 years ago for $0.50 a piece. People have offered me good money for them on several occasions.
Separate names with a comma.