• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Something that I have thought about for a while is sharing my eBay blocked bidder list here. Any one interested in sharing their list?
There's a share list already. Brianpore has the spreadsheet set up. I would send you a link to it, but I have no idea how to add you. Send him a PM and he will set you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainy

From your stinking hole full of second rugs that you hiding?

This should be your new sig Mainy..lol

Last edited:

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
r01m69.jpg
I must make those fit!!!!!

GIFSoup

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

mrdeep2001

Reaction score

ok this is officially my favorite shirt. like most awesome things i've thrifted, i didn't appreciated at the time of purchase, and just got it on a lark.
does anyone know much about that brand, MASTAI FERRETTI? is me finding it in a thrift a once in a lifetime deal, in which case i need to find other ways to get my fix?

my friend is currently in italy, unfortunately he's heading back to the states in about 3 hours or else I'd ask if he could grab some...:embar:

Last edited:

ballmouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you go shop in Daffy's in NYC, you can find a whole bunch of Mastai Ferretti shirts.

highlifeman

Reaction score

Those are definitely the sweetest looking shoes I think I've ever seen on this thread... gorgeous....

lol8[1].gif

ok this is officially my favorite shirt. like most awesome things i've thrifted, i didn't appreciated at the time of purchase, and just got it on a lark.
does anyone know much about that brand, MASTAI FERRETTI? is me finding it in a thrift a once in a lifetime deal, in which case i need to find other ways to get my fix?

Just happened to be exploring Yoox this morning and ran across this I've never even heard of the brand til you posted it, but.... Mastai Ferretti on Yoox . Obviously, not thrift prices....

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

[COLOR=0000CD]Something that I have thought about for a while is sharing my eBay blocked bidder list here. Any one interested in sharing their list? [/COLOR]

Thats kind of dangerous. Ebay could ban you for that. I've considered starting that thread as well but I dont know what the ebay policy would be.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thats kind of dangerous. Ebay could ban you for that. I've considered starting that thread as well but I dont know what the ebay policy would be.
I guess they could do something, but whay would they want to ban us? They make way too much money off of us to turn us away. (I've paid nearly $2,900 in ebay/paypal fees so far in 2012). I'm pretty sure there is no policy on who you can and can't block. I would hope sellers have the right to sell or not sell to anyone they want.

Last edited:

pnutpug

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How could they figure out it was you?

I'm a small-timer and don't even know how to block buyers, but I would take advantage of something like that. Getting burned even a couple times sucks, and that's happened.

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How could they figure out it was you?
I'm a small-timer and don't even know how to block buyers, but I would take advantage of something like that. Getting burned even a couple times sucks, and that's happened.

no Sherlock holmes here, but his fairly detailed signature might give it away :)

also this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads