• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what's he have? 45 days or something?
this little guy just showed up next to my name...
what's it mean? I assume good things.
cheers.gif

Nice, good job...It means $3000 in sales for the last 12 months with a minimum of 100 transactions

I got this one today.

fistbump.gif

Having a sale to celebrate...see my sig.
spam[1].gif

Last edited:

pnutpug

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went back and picked up that art. I like 2/3 so I think they will be hanging in my place. Not sure they are worth anything anyway though.

Do these marks mean anything to anyone? Such as a symbol for limited print, etc?

Last edited:

acosbysweater

Reaction score

Had tons of terrible luck; the last two weeks or so have yielded some pretty good stuff. Some highlights (unfortunately, I've run across some financial difficulties, so I can't really make any of this available):

Mainline John Varvatos unstructured navy summer blazer:

jv.jpg

:slayer: Damn, I would be all over this if it were my size and available...

Lirum

Reaction score
I went back and picked up that art. I like 2/3 so I think they will be hanging in my place. Not sure they are worth anything anyway though.

Do these marks mean anything to anyone? Such as a symbol for limited print, etc?

#2 is a great piece, I'd pick it up too.

Questions: what is the best suit size to flip on ebay? 42?

valium

Reaction score
tben,those are clearly reproductions.i can tell that from here...come on tben put you A game on

tben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
tben,those are clearly reproductions.i can tell that from here...come on tben put you A game on

Yeah man I noticed when I brought them outside and the sunlight was on them. But I figure, even reproductions sell right? I am going to take one to the consignment gallery because I am sure I can get the money I payed for them back, and the other two will be nicely situated on my wall until something better comes along. Word.

AndroFan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

valium

Reaction score
i got some lip at the local thrift store today...a french made LIP watch that is.sadly its a ladies but for $3 bucks i couldnt resist.its a vintage piece because on the new models they left out the Made In France on the face.works great.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads