• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fox head slippers are a sign of thrift illuminati, FYI
Shhhhhhh there are outsiders in here
Explains why my wife kills it tho
DB70DF29-507F-4837-B8B3-9C979968F4CF.jpeg

wcl

Reaction score
Pop on Weston

Cotton emblematic, vintage BB X 4, NWT Beretta cap

Pop on Blues Clues. Probaby wind up as a dirty Santa gift.

And Maggie sez RTR. Never fun to lose the Iron Bowl, but that's the way it goes. Belk Bowl here we come!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Bon Vivant Life

Reaction score
I was at that concert in Toronto ,last show.
They did like a twenty minute encore .

I saw them on that tour as well. my gf at the time was half thai, half black (her description words)
she had not seen her dad since she was three, he went back to Thailand to be a monk. he contacted her when she was 23 and offered to fly her to Thailand to reconnect. we talked about it and decided she needed to do this. so she went. she flew into Bangkok and met her father. they were leaving to go up through mountains to his monastery, so she was going to be out of contact for a couple of weeks. our last phone conversation she told me I better get tix for the show at Foxboro for when she returned, it was 6 days later. I promised I would. this was before everyone had cell phones, so the day the tix went on sale, I used the payphone at work and tried to call Ticketmaster. I couldn't get through, nothing but busy signals. when she got back to Bangkok she called, and I had to break the news that I didn't get tickets, and the only ones for resale at that point were $300 each, which was out of our price range. she said she understood, but I could tell she was disappointed. when I picked her up from airport, she produced two tickets that she bought at the Ticketmaster in Bangkok, everything was written in thai except for "pink Floyd" and "Foxboro ma" I framed the ticvkets with a program from the show and a division bell cd. she took it when we split up. *****.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw them on that tour as well. my gf at the time was half thai, half black (her description words)
she had not seen her dad since she was three, he went back to Thailand to be a monk. he contacted her when she was 23 and offered to fly her to Thailand to reconnect. we talked about it and decided she needed to do this. so she went. she flew into Bangkok and met her father. they were leaving to go up through mountains to his monastery, so she was going to be out of contact for a couple of weeks. our last phone conversation she told me I better get tix for the show at Foxboro for when she returned, it was 6 days later. I promised I would. this was before everyone had cell phones, so the day the tix went on sale, I used the payphone at work and tried to call Ticketmaster. I couldn't get through, nothing but busy signals. when she got back to Bangkok she called, and I had to break the news that I didn't get tickets, and the only ones for resale at that point were $300 each, which was out of our price range. she said she understood, but I could tell she was disappointed. when I picked her up from airport, she produced two tickets that she bought at the Ticketmaster in Bangkok, everything was written in thai except for "pink Floyd" and "Foxboro ma" I framed the ticvkets with a program from the show and a division bell cd. she took it when we split up. *****.

Sure that wasn't a shroom trip bro?

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Division Bell tour synergy:
I was in Daytona Beach living the beach bum life, when my ex-gf in Boston called me and said "get your ass up to Foxboro Stadium next week, I got 2 Pink Floyd tickets." I drove straight through from Daytona to Boston in a white 1980 Chevy Chevette with a "Local Motion" bumper sticker and what seemed like a lawnmower engine.
I still have that Division Bell Tour T-shirt somewhere around here.
@Bon Vivant Life Who knows, we may have been sitting right next to you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads