• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good eye! 1980 VW Scirocco. My first car.

Pic from about 10 years ago when my wife and I had His and Her's Mk1 Sciroccos. She liked mine so much, she bought a green one ('81). Then we had kids and having 4 cars seemed a bit impractical. We kept mine since it had a lot of sentimental value and sold her's. She still drives mine, though!

P1000297.jpg

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I am currently caught up with PMs on the gift exchange. Once you PM me, if you don't get an immediate response, you'll get one within 24 hours. If you signed up last year, your username is still valid on the website we use and you can reset your password as necessary.

It's a fun thing to do and there's an entire month of shopping time once the names are drawn, so consider joining in on it even if you're currently too busy for things!

I'm intimidated they quality of gifts from last year! This looks like such a great even.

Oh don't worry about that! Most people are in it for the fun and I personally enjoy hunting for specific stuff as much as I enjoy seeing what I got!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mco543

Reaction score
I found a handful of Eton shirts today and not a single one had a broken button. This may not seem like anything but I’ve found and sold at least 20 of them and have never seen one without at least one, and usually half, of the buttons broken.

Also a question; is this still the most current Zegna shirt label?

11FDED3D-E642-46B9-948E-FC8D9CBAF298.jpeg

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’ll get coal from Santa this year.

will it at least be hand-shaped lumps of artisanal coal from a mine near Sheffield where all the workers are 25-year old women who are former gymnasts and have PhDs?

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
will it at least be hand-shaped lumps of artisanal coal from a mine near Sheffield where all the workers are 25-year old women who are former gymnasts and have PhDs?
Coal mining just got interesting. . . .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads