• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clothesgamesmisc

Reaction score
If legit, an official game ball would be more desirable. Possibly a WS souvenir ball as well. You’d want to get the autographs authenticated if you want to resell.

there are enough Hall Of Famers on that team that I’d think the ball would be worth something.

Now, facsimile signed balls are very common, and would be worth maybe $10. You’ll want to be certain before committing to buying the thing.

Definitely appreciate the advice! Long story but there was alot of arguing with a friend over this ball. Sillyness lol

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoutout @txwoodworker Terry Black's is incredible! View attachment 1255772

Also the guess the maker was a real twist. The answer.
View attachment 1255773
33D64D37-5B4A-4941-BA3A-6B823EB126FE.jpeg

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever run across this before? Thrifted this NWT bb tie with the tag in it’s normal place, but the tag reads like it’s for a 42Reg? Thing somebody just put the wrong tag on there at the store?
View attachment 1255749
the 42 and 51 are just part of the style/production/model code. the reg means its regular length, not xl.
Bon Vivant Life is absolutely correct.

17650 is the style number, 42 is the tie production code, Reg is the length.

And all ties are tagged at the Long Island City tie factory when produced, so don't blame those store employees /s

Pyrrhomaniac

Reaction score
Buy it, it either 5 ounces of coke or an ounce of heroin. Either way it’ll flip
Here's what I don't understand about those coded ebay listings: why not just copy and paste one then bank a cool 5k for a broken iPhone?

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
I cant believe Im making this post but we lost our baby last night at almost 16 years old. Could not have asked for a better passing as she was not doing well in recent months and she passed away peacefully in my arms. Im a complete mess and am devastated to the core. Please hug your furry ones tight tonight and toast one for Twinkie. here she is a few years ago as she always sat on my lap while I photographed ties. Bonus Quoddy Mocs (90% rule) in the shot for thrift relevance
View attachment 1255272

Wow, condolences Spoo. Very painful to lose your little buddy, still think of my guy often, even 7 years later. I’m hopeful that God has a special place for our special friends.
C3847DA2-D95B-4B83-9803-48CDFCC8EEC5.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads