• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Recent finds...

Nothing available at the moment.

fullsizeoutput_103dc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103dd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103de.jpeg

White jacket is MCM. It has a few stains, and no idea whether MCM clothing is desirable, but it was only €1, so why not.

fullsizeoutput_103df.jpeg

I didn't realize the hunting/shooting shirt had shortened sleeves, so rolled them and tried it on prior to this photo. German navy jacket from 1983 is for me.

fullsizeoutput_103e0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103e2.jpeg

Beat up Vass and some new Bally trees:

fullsizeoutput_103e3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103e4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103e5.jpeg

Tagliatore x2, Boglioli x1, and the last one is a store's brand and made in China, but I really liked that fabric.

fullsizeoutput_103e6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103d1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103d2.jpeg

I meant to take a full shot of this jersey. I found the same one last year, but this one has been really shortened so it would fit like an '80s cut off. Midsoles are shot on the Jogging High II, never worn.

DSC_0014.JPG

fullsizeoutput_103e7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103d4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103e9.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103ea.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103e8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103eb.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_103ec.jpeg

LooknGr8

Reaction score
Hi, I'll leave this here about JCPenney turning into Savers, cuz I read it scanning for industry news this morning and thought of all my old thrifter friends still bringing it every single day.

And for old times' sake, a picture of @SpooPoker'z fashion idol, Buzz Bissinger.

K Bye

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely not in as nice shape as the 1966 Ludwig snare that I scored earlier this year, but this thing is way older!

View attachment 1223879

View attachment 1223881

Also grabbed this. Probably nothing, but if anything I'll let the kids pound on it for awhile until it starts to get on my nerves. Haha.

View attachment 1223882

View attachment 1223883

If you need any info on those, take them to Klash Drums in Northeast. The folks there know their stuff about vintage drums and every one of them has been super nice and helpful when I've stopped in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads