• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eddiegreen

Reaction score
3sixteen Hoodies
8B75DFCC-EFC6-47EF-8543-6A0CE09C8129.jpeg

A709A870-F532-44C3-A34D-F747B1F1AF75.jpeg

Dior and flat head jeans
EEE3222F-D0CA-4806-B6AE-258130447FBA.jpeg

272E37BF-DE12-4329-AFD9-30C74B2DAE1F.jpeg

Armor Lux fisherman
CCEFF370-9CB6-4BAA-ADB8-6843AAD330CD.jpeg

01C87492-1C7B-4EC9-9B3E-53CD2E636550.jpeg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Baby shark dootdoodoodoodoot baby shark

View attachment 1220321 View attachment 1220322
Bastian has taken a severe dive in quality, he bought his brand back from Cucinelli and initially was producing decent stuff in Italy and Portugal but seems like he went down market in terms of price point and construction, which sucks cause he was making some cool stuff.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aww I'll be keeping it though. I'm in need of blue shorts

tmethecat

Reaction score
So. Freakin'. Dry. For like six months. Today was the first time, during that time, that I've found more than one item from my normal 3 store stop on the way home from work.

And thanks to you all who keep posting. You have kept me motivated. And there have been some ridiculously outstanding finds as of late!

The Arnettes are pretty ok.

Udc8B2kaSoqxcCrsR1Tryg.jpg

1uTAex1ASnOVlmZqqrTKTw.jpg

Totally weird that they have a $0.99 cent sticker on the Chanel case and a $0.99 sticker on the Chanel glasses, but $2.99 on the Arnette pair. The Chanels are prescription. Feel like reading glasses. Chanel gives online prices for sunglasses but I'm not finding anything about the prescription arena.

Udc8B2kaSoqxcCrsR1Tryg.jpg
1uTAex1ASnOVlmZqqrTKTw.jpg
eYenXHWOS7uAChA22h7cOA.jpg
V0h0SBhXSPiOwDqsZlk6sw.jpg
GmE8EAXhSmuswuvWf9RwDA.jpg
XsZOLamVRa6EGvfA3oxqDQ.jpg

My first sliderule. Comps seem not to great / all over the board. One ebay fight with 40 bids, on something similar, going up to ~$75 IIRC. Otherwise, m'eh. But for 5 bucks I'll put it on my desk. Teledyne Post/Frederick Post - Versalog 1460; no clue, I'll keep studying.

283jHnIXSKuLoW%ZXyrtVg.jpg
fullsizeoutput_3f.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_41.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_42.jpeg

All I saw was some strong canvas sticking out from behind other bags. Grab it to take a look: Domke F-2 @ 5 bucks For The WIN! If the thing was ever used, I can't tell.

IuztPojbSCKGRLLNIWDhng.jpg
8JLeEax4RQiEXRVxRhooVQ.jpg
u0QUPj2ZRsa%yrAYakiDDg.jpg

Nothing Ubermensch and totally tuber pics, but I'm happy enough to keep going. Stay strong.

(likely my first post since the upgrade. Let's see how these uploads turn out...)

Backhand

Reaction score
Aww I'll be keeping it though. I'm in need of blue shorts
Great color and texture... for the price you cant go wrong if they fit.

As for slide rules Ive got my Dad's Dietzgen 1734L with the box and nice leather case (all mint). I dont think its worth much but every shop owner I share a picture of it wants it. Yours is cool so even if it isnt worth much now I bet it will improve... that and badass things are always worth having around. Your post made me haul mine out, thanks!

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My kid is now at the age where she's making requests, which seem to be a challenge for me to find. If any of you guys come across the following (and if you have a 10-ish year old girl, you may know where this is coming from), please let me know and Id be happy to trade.

- Fjall Raven backpack
- Hydroflask water bottle
- Birkenstocks any color size 7

le sigh

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads