• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on how to move loose gem stones of notable size?
I know A couple guys
58364701-27C4-4CFE-BFBC-E34807364DF8.jpeg

goatamous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took it as full grain instead of top grain / embossed

?‍♂️ ?‍♂️

In the end, basing it off what i've seen with Dack's shoes. Never seen the belts (or the Dack's camel shoes, for that matter)

Pyrrhomaniac

Reaction score
A friend of mine has large rubies that were apparently part of expedition stuff his archaeologist grand-father bought on a trip, he has no idea what to do with very large rubies, asked me, figured you guys were my best resource to answer that question.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with Dacks sealskin and kangaroo loafers. So I'm banking it's real but if not I'm still keeping it.

Also see Spiderman if you haven't yet. Endgame first; then Spiderman

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, it's been a super busy weekend. I believe it's a 50 though. I can double check in the morning though.

I’d love to see full pics of that. It looks craaaaazy.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Recent finds...

fullsizeoutput_f7cc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7a1.jpeg

The two front jackets are bespoke and super nice. Unfortunately, I don't know the tailor but believe it's someone local. The royal blue linen is an incredible color, but does have some staining around the collar.

fullsizeoutput_f7cd.jpeg

DSC_0210.JPG

fullsizeoutput_f7a4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7a6.jpeg

Very expensive brand:

fullsizeoutput_f7a8.jpeg

Silk robe for my wife:

fullsizeoutput_f7ce.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7cf.jpeg

5x pairs of Jacob Cohën and the plaid pants are a bust because I found a couple of small holes after I shot them:

fullsizeoutput_f7d0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7ac.jpeg

Vintage Adidas pants. Vintage guys, is this the type of jacket people want? I don't know, but it was cheap and I thought it was cool. Let me know if anyone wants it, size L but seems smaller. Few stains on the front:

fullsizeoutput_f7ad.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7ae.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7af.jpeg

I just grabbed that canvas and leather bag quickly because it was cheap and I will use it. Didn't have a tag and I originally thought it would be some cool brand. After I got it home, I saw it was Esprit. Cool anyway.

Going from it, the black briefcase is an uninspired Hugo Boss that was €2. The brown bag is awesome, completely anonymous made in Italy. Probably from one of the ubiquitous leather bag shops in any Italian city.

The Fendi is fake, I think? Terrible materials, but I've had a number of '80s Fendi bags that were made with terrible materials. The tag and lining seems legit, but it's not leather trim and the zipper is nylon. The hardwear is stamped, but poorly. Any opinions?

fullsizeoutput_f7d1.jpeg

DSC_0224.JPG

fullsizeoutput_f7d3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7d4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7b4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_f7b5.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads