• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clothesgamesmisc

Reaction score
Live. Thrifting through some heartache. Wish me luck dudes 20190711_141719.jpg 20190711_143356.jpg

ran23

Reaction score
My friend's Consignment store is closing the end of the month. Not much left that fits me. Buying Nordstrum Shoe Trees for $5.00. maybe a few more.

mo56029

Reaction score
Good day at the bins. $5.94 out the door.
89831D84-FEA9-4E24-9995-ACB93FEFC600.jpeg 8D56D525-5AED-4802-9234-E2CAB4748F90.jpeg

Mid 90’s biker/rally/Harley shirts. ‘95 Seal and ‘94 Cyndi Lauper tees too. Love how they gave the eagle moobs. All size XL and available except the Sturgis one, that one is going to the personal collection.

Backhand

Reaction score
Lots of travel but some cool stuff. Met up with mom for her 75th birthday but she gifted me the Thorogood 125 year limited edition Portage roofer boots (she found at a massive discount, would count as thrift) and seen here at the Roosevelt friendship tower outside Deadwood. Pop on current model Cuci shirt and VBC fabric Del Mare 1911. Del is half-canvas (lapels canvassed too) olive green birdseye that is already tailored perfectly for me. Working on decoding the tag to figure out who actually made it (not lubiam), normally 3 button isnt my thing but it was half off thrift prices green and feels like it was made for me sooo a get.
1892 sunset-s.jpg
RT sunset-sm.jpg
shirts-s.jpg
Cucci-s.jpg
del mare1-s.jpg
Del Mare label-s.jpg
VBC-s.jpg

Last edited:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Similar to a German U boat jacket, missing slant pockets. It looks badass, need better pics when you get it home.

It is I think ,not sure if it's U Boat or just warship but a RBN number is definitely German militarym
The 0 is made in Germany,the next four numbers are a code for the region it was made in and the next 4 is the factory itself .
I can post it for you and see what they say

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads