• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shanejosephxxx

Reaction score
Liberty Devitto is the reason I play the drums. My favorite find in a while. Single stitch storm front T from today.
CA07C324-CB19-4009-8999-C0943B760249.jpeg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Spoo what do you think .
Very faint logo on back ,that's the best pic I could take .
View attachment 1121008 View attachment 1121009 View attachment 1121010

Real!

Liberty Devitto is the reason I play the drums. My favorite find in a while. Single stitch storm front T from today. View attachment 1121158

What kind of Long Islander donates that.... disgusting. Ive found 800 MSG t shirts but never a vintage one. Kinda jealous lol.

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nope, 501s have a button fly...
What about 501Z? We really need a photo of the back tag to help clear this up. No hidden rivets either. But that selvedge line looks like true vintage for sure, not LVC.

@ShooterMcGavin photo of the back tag, if it’s there and photos of any marking on the pocket bags. And a photo of the whole back seat.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
... or the descendant 502. likely either that or 505, being red tab. looks like lemon stitching at hem that's pretty interesting. or maybe fugazi. a zip pic would help too.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@the2ndhandman yup! I’ve been wanting a set for a bit as they’re dope looking but I’m not willing to pay asking price they go for these days.
I hit 4 stores today with very little to show for it besides almost sliding off a freeway exit that was iced over... last store and these were there. With a dude about to buy them when his wife argued with him about having a million speakers. The moment they left them I swooped in and picked them up and hand carried them right to the cashier, haha. He saw me in the checkout line and was salty about it still. I told him to never let a woman talk him out of buying more speakers. $40 for the set. You don’t leave them no matter how many speakers you have...

Guitar Preacher

Reaction score
... or the descendant 502. likely either that or 505, being red tab. looks like lemon stitching at hem that's pretty interesting. or maybe fugazi. a zip pic would help too.

My thought was 502 unless a pic of the patch comes up. I found a pair a few years ago if my laptop wasn’t such a mess I’d dig for those pics

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@the2ndhandman yup! I’ve been wanting a set for a bit as they’re dope looking but I’m not willing to pay asking price they go for these days.
I hit 4 stores today with very little to show for it besides almost sliding off a freeway exit that was iced over... last store and these were there. With a dude about to buy them when his wife argued with him about having a million speakers. The moment they left them I swooped in and picked them up and hand carried them right to the cashier, haha. He saw me in the checkout line and was salty about it still. I told him to never let a woman talk him out of buying more speakers. $40 for the set. You don’t leave them no matter how many speakers you have...

Those are special rare speakers.
It was paired with this spatial receiver ,I had one and stupidly sold it .
It had control for each speaker on that cabinet .
649076157_large_cd561948311dd7643a9219c56b70ca17.jpg
649076157_thumb_b7c5fe0dec5a4817bd49b399040c908f.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads