• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sandfourman

Reaction score
Legit? Never seen this brioni tag and idk how to lc dolce. It doesn't have a holographic tag.
Screenshot_20220121-140017__01__01.jpg Screenshot_20220121-140024__01.jpg Screenshot_20220121-140320__01.jpg

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, it’s been a minute since I was active in the thread, but I’m hoping I can get some help. My oldest son is turning 18 in March. He has autism and as a consequence of his social challenges has no friends. There is never a big party for his birthday, just family.

He enjoys dressing up and is a big necktie aficionado. He has accompanied me on many thrifting adventures. He’s not picky on brands and some of the color combinations are eye-watering, but most days he wears a jacket, tie and ps to school (they have to wear ties).

I was thinking if any of you guys had ties sitting around that you weren’t selling or wearing, I could gather them up and give him a huge collection for his birthday. I’d be happy to pay shipping and something toward the cost of the ties themselves. Again, not looking for pink cashmere Attolini, any brand will do (except DJT, those go straight in the dumpster). If anybody would be interested hit me up by pm for deets. Appreciate you all!

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, it’s been a minute since I was active in the thread, but I’m hoping I can get some help. My oldest son is turning 18 in March. He has autism and as a consequence of his social challenges has no friends. There is never a big party for his birthday, just family.

He enjoys dressing up and is a big necktie aficionado. He has accompanied me on many thrifting adventures. He’s not picky on brands and some of the color combinations are eye-watering, but most days he wears a jacket, tie and ps to school (they have to wear ties).

I was thinking if any of you guys had ties sitting around that you weren’t selling or wearing, I could gather them up and give him a huge collection for his birthday. I’d be happy to pay shipping and something toward the cost of the ties themselves. Again, not looking for pink cashmere Attolini, any brand will do (except DJT, those go straight in the dumpster). If anybody would be interested hit me up by pm for deets. Appreciate you all!
PM sent

sandfourman

Reaction score

Hmu my man

highvoltorb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my least favorite article of clothing of all time. This is my fifth time finding one because the NetJets corporate office is in Columbus. The adrenaline rush you get from seeing that beautiful Loro Piana label followed by a deep sobering sadness when you see that stupid ******* branding on the chest. And you buy it anyway because it's easy flip but it should have been so so much more. A blessing and a curse really. Pray for me thrift bros.

PXL_20220122_204408186.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads