• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found the G-Spot, not once, but six times!

06D2C3C8-32A6-41EE-A6E3-5589C952451F.jpeg

Same shop:

7369A259-4B7D-4308-A8C5-D60A2E109B6A.jpeg

On the way out the door, I came across the G-Spot again. These were the best of the lot (#400 Hemp Superlight).

5FD2BA9A-3135-4AB8-A047-9A446F5FF750.jpeg

dad2bandm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something different.

I may just pick it up at thrift price, simply because of the long cord that my old iron does not have. Seems better than my old Walmart special.

20210613_165733.jpg

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the biggest way to identify fugazzi Zegna, Armani, etc - ties?
A lot of the fakes will have a content tag on the back of the tip with a bunch of Chinese characters on it. Also, the fake Zegnas have a pixellated look to the tags and the real Giorgio Armani black label ties have a smaller label and a different font (and don't say Made in Italy on them).

After you've thrifted for a while you'll get used to the look and feel of the legit ones and the fakes will stand out more.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Recent finds...

Nothing available at the moment.

Really love the Vans.

fullsizeoutput_1e28e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e290.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e291.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e270.jpeg

My boys have really started to get into seeing what I buy. We're at the point that they ask that I bring it home so they can see it before dropping it off at my office. My three year old loves getting Paw Patrol t-shirts and really doesn't care if it's a duplicate of what he has. My eldest recently told me he likes shirts with collars and buttons, specifically if I can find any with more with "the big horses."

fullsizeoutput_1e292.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e293.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e294.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e276.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e277.jpeg

Not terribly familiar with Champion tags, any way this can be dated?

fullsizeoutput_1e278.jpeg

Totally destroyed lining and I think I saved them from going to the garbage.

fullsizeoutput_1e295.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e296.jpeg

Slumming it a bit with these for my own closet. The polo is a great jersey knit. The polo sweater is thin wool in a great color.

fullsizeoutput_1e297.jpeg

Not sure on the Burberry, no internal tags. Any ideas?

fullsizeoutput_1e298.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e299.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e27d.jpeg

@HansderHund I am in no way a football fan, but that Bayern Munchen top is so clever I could see wearing it. Loving some of your other finds too. What brand are the shoes and the chukka boots?

Sorry, I missed this! That Bayern München Janker is from 2013-14 and I really like it as well! The shoes are Lendvay & Schwarcz from their "exclusive" line. The chukkas are from Lederer who have shoes made in Eastern Europe and Italy.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Recent finds, continued...

fullsizeoutput_1e29a.jpeg

Vintage Christian Dior:

fullsizeoutput_1e29b.jpeg

Not sure about these Oakley sunglasses. Anyone know the model? They look like the eye jacket but have no icons on the temples. Possibly fake.

fullsizeoutput_1e29c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e29d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e282.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e29e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e29f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e2a0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e2a1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e2a2.jpeg

This looks older, but odd label/box and bottle shape.

fullsizeoutput_1e2a3.jpeg

Came across a basket of miniatures, assuming someone's collection. I picked out some that I like and some that are discontinued.

fullsizeoutput_1e2a4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e2a5.jpeg

Front row L to R: Chanel Egoiste, Chanel Egoiste Platinum, Davidoff Good Life (second I've found this year), Davidoff Relax

fullsizeoutput_1e2a6.jpeg

Fendi Uomo, Givenchy Xeryus Rouge, Hugo Boss Elements Aqua

fullsizeoutput_1e2a7.jpeg

Essenza di Zegna, Cartier Declaration, Eau de Cartier, Must de Cartier Pour Homme

fullsizeoutput_1e2a8.jpeg

Vintage Christian Dior Eau Sauvage, Hermès Rocabar

fullsizeoutput_1e2a9.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads