• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mskis

Reaction score
Nice one stopper. Hmmm These belts look good...
IMG_1710.JPG

Well, alrighty then...
IMG_1713.JPG

Well helloooo...
IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg IMG_1715.jpg

These are about as Country Polo as Polo gets.
IMG_1716.JPG

And a cool flannel that unfortunately is too small for me.

IMG_1717.JPG

Must be a new flavor...? What a weird name.
IMG_1702.JPG

Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, need flipping advice. Found some NWB TF dress shoes for about $325.. Is that a good price to flip, or better for personal use?

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't really find anything last week and haven't been out to the shops this week at all so I have nothing to report except for this $5 milk frother. It sure beats the manual one that I had

20210504_215034.jpg

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@othertravel was that a troll question? Lol you always seem to be the one coming in and offering brand knowledge

No, not at all! I'm only a hobbyist seller, so I don't know how well TF shoes would do in the current climate/economy. Brand knowledge is very different from flipping knowledge!

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
from my very limited knowledge on Tom Ford shoes (by watching Bedos Leatherworks recrafting)... you are DEFINITELY paying for brand recognition vs. materials and craftmanship.

not saying TF shoes suck, but they are not on the level of even Alden from my understanding... therefore not close to Edward Green. Lobb, etc.

No, not at all! I'm only a hobbyist seller, so I don't know how well TF shoes would do in the current climate/economy. Brand knowledge is very different from flipping knowledge!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads