• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ignore. Wrong thread.

GoldenHarvestMedal

Reaction score
Not sure if I posted this yet, might have done a crappy back seat photo. anyways, one of my favorite finds at the bins. Killer PRL fireman clasp jacket with leather trim.
View attachment 1603423

The Saver's near the bins is typically a wasteland, I find the occasional zegna/canali/hermes, but hardly ever anything vintage or CM. so pleasantly surprised when I found these sitting on a rack, especially as when I was walking in there were 4 hype kids leaving and heading to the bins. glad they missed them. Deadstock Sears Hercules chambray shirts. Not sure what decade they are from, guessing 60's or 70's. If anyone knows please comment.
View attachment 1603429

I've seen a RLPL jacket in that design before. Very cool stuff.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
have had the chairs for a few months looking for the fabric I had in mind but just couldn’t find what I was looking for. remembered I had a random cushion made with Jack Lenor Larsen fabric in storage, so I cut it in half and had *just* enough to redo these. not at all what I had originally had in mind, but I’m glad I finally found a good use for some rare, desirable fabric.

100627C5-F31F-43BD-89F8-B136AA73DA4D.jpeg

LaundryRoom

Reaction score
I found this vintage mackinaw today. It's gotta be men's. Zipper pull is on the right. But the sizing tag is throwing me off. I called the company, no help at all.

Johnson Woolen Mill 1.jpg

JWM 4.jpg

JWM 2.jpg

JWM 3.jpg

And I could use some help with this...

Polo 3.jpg

Polo 4.jpg

Polo 8.jpg

Polo 1.jpg

Polo 6.jpg

Polo 7.jpg

I don't pick up suits, normally (I never see them). But I grabbed this today for $10. I had to beg the counter staff to let me have the hanger.

This three piece has no sizing or makers tags anywhere that I can find. I haven't taken measurements yet, but I tried on the jacket, I'd say it's about a 43, sleeves are probably 26" long.

3 roll 2, center vent, pants are flat front, no cuffs. It's a nice heavy wool.

Any help with vintage and maker? I'm not sure what to do with it.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@LaundryRoom does the HF mean it’s Hickey Freeman? There’s a subcult of vintage RL sellers including on Instagram, so especially including the hanger it may be worth reaching out to a couple to see if they are interested.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
100 each easy.
How's the stitching lol.
Thought about getting me and the wife matching ones for laughs for when we go to cape cod on memorial day until I heard the price. Those hats are cool and good colors too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads