• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sandfourman

Reaction score
Thrifted bbq fit.
Zegna denim, luciano barbera omega watch and vans slip on.
IMG_20210407_170426.jpg

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
raf simon's riot riot riot bomber was the piece in question
View attachment 1589178

Lmao

“On the surface level, the Riot bomber looks just like a standard-issue army jacket detailed with artful patches. In a way, it is. The piece is simply an MA-1 camo bomber made by a small European military clothing company called Fostex. Fostex military gear is relatively inexpensive; a camo jacket today can be purchased for only €47 EUR(approximately $55 USD). Simons’ touch on the jacket are the patches, which include portraits of David Bowie and Manic Street Preachers musician Richey Edwards and a Bauhaus poster.”

bensm1th

Reaction score
I love that RRL shirt. Let me know if you are selling.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay fellas here is what I was referencing earlier.if you studied photography you don't need an introduction .If you didn't this man was THE premier portrait photographer in the world .
Everyone form Ali to Picasso ,Hemingway to Martin Luther King.
Original Silver Gelatin and signed (I used a backlight to see the stamp on the back of the photo.he basically provided a self portrait and they glued it to the placard.)
This is from 1983 when he was promoting his book and is a 1 of 1.
There are some unsigned selfies floating around but not presented like this.
So I think it will be desirable to a collector of his works,which some have sold as high as 25K for a single portrait.
I'm in talks with a few galleries see what happens.
So what happened is the Ron Luciano placard was in window display and the other was hiding behind it.i knew of him because a friend of mine collects cameras and about 5 years ago he told me if I ever see a Karsh,buy.
So originally the photo was obscured but since I saw the Luciano was signed I figured hey maybe the other one is too.
30 bucks for both with a 10 dollar off coupon .
20210408_001536.jpg
20210408_001541.jpg
20210408_001552.jpg
20210408_001559.jpg
20210408_001608.jpg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

didn’t realise you guys are going into a lockdown. Stay safe, mate.

goatamous II

Reaction score
didn’t realise you guys are going into a lockdown. Stay safe, mate.

Another 28 days because our numbers keep jumping up and vaccine rollout has been slow

There is apparently a different plan for vaccines in the works so hopefully it speeds things up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads