• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

goatamous II

Reaction score
Jeremy Scott makes some whacky ass stuff, but he has a following

@LaundryRoom It's definitely been mentioned by a few people (i learned about it from SF once upon a time, too, so i'm definitely not the original).
Came out clean!

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only $10. But, seriously, who the **** would actually wear these in public?

View attachment 1567546 View attachment 1567547
According to Google: pretend wrestlers, apparently.
ghyxkazhiltrhuetbehm.jpg

td6zk48b5qnravmehgbh.jpg

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having recently taken the dive down the rabbit hole of trying to authenticate that brand, I’ve come to the conclusion that they’re all fakes. Even the ones from the company themselves. As in, they’re all junk and just hyped up. Haha.
On my recent find I’m almost to the point of saying it is a super fake...

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
15 min run-through at the GW on my way to pick up my kid:

NWT Atlanta Braves Freddie Freeman Jersey, plus NWT Braves National League Champs hats from ‘91, ‘92 and ‘93.
View attachment 1567498 View attachment 1567499
Didn’t realize at the time that the ‘91 hat is signed by hall of famer John Smoltz.
View attachment 1567500

NWT 1996 Atlanta Olympics hats. My 14 year-old son is gonna love these.
View attachment 1567501 View attachment 1567502 View attachment 1567503

Crazy cool find. Havent played baseball in awhile but thats a weird place to autograph a cap. Thats usually a place where the owner of the hat puts his name.

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Crazy cool find. Havent played baseball in awhile but thats a weird place to autograph a cap. Thats usually a place where the owner of the hat puts his name.
Agreed, strange place for an autograph. I checked online and it seems to be a pretty close match to the other Smoltz signatures I found. It’s a mystery.

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
here's an interesting one. all those high end fashion brands we all covet finding... hermes, LV, gucci, saint laurent, dior (the current stuff, not the out of date ones) . what level of actual quality are we talking? my gut says better than prada, but nothing like loro piana.

as far as bags and wallets, i'm a total noob. will a ghurka bag or wallet blow the doors off a hermes equivalent? or is ghurka **** too compared to something even more baller?

to be clear, i'm talking materials and quality of construction. you know, with that in mind, Alden makes a better shoe than Gucci. so, like Ghurka makes a better bag than Hermes.

Aren't all the "it bags" corrected grain leather? Isn't that still cheap leather compared to Horween or similar?

Last edited:

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, might be talking out ******. Seems Hermès does use non corrected grain... But looking at my wife's 10 year old Gucci bag, that thing has gotta be corrected grain. Texture is way too perfect.

here's an interesting one. all those high end fashion brands we all covet finding... hermes, LV, gucci, saint laurent, dior (the current stuff, not the out of date ones) . what level of actual quality are we talking? my gut says better than prada, but nothing like loro piana.

as far as bags and wallets, i'm a total noob. will a ghurka bag or wallet blow the doors off a hermes equivalent? or is ghurka **** too compared to something even more baller?

to be clear, i'm talking materials and quality of construction. you know, with that in mind, Alden makes a better shoe than Gucci. so, like Ghurka makes a better bag than Hermes.

Aren't all the "it bags" corrected grain leather? Isn't that still cheap leather compared to Horween or similar?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads