• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1990s b&l traditionals
C9363236-0358-4AE1-B7E7-96800856B32D.jpeg

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found This exact bag a few years back, it was a very good fake, hardware was cheap tho so that gave it away
While I haven’t held this particular Hermès bag, it’s touted as the cheap/economic bag from them. The hardware on this one seems pretty legitimate. Trying to find good up close pics of them online is a bit hard so I’m going to keep digging into it.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I haven’t held this particular Hermès bag, it’s touted as the cheap/economic bag from them. The hardware on this one seems pretty legitimate. Trying to find good up close pics of them online is a bit hard so I’m going to keep digging into it.
Ah yea the hardware on the one i fiund Was that hollow feeling light cheap crap

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree - opticians usually have a special steam device for this, and will bend back if you ask nicely.

If doing it at home and especially with hot water, I would be careful about the lenses. Taking them out can remove some of the structural integrity so you have to be more careful, but some coated lenses will de laminate if exposed to higher temperatures / hot water. Ask me how I know!

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree - opticians usually have a special steam device for this, and will bend back if you ask nicely.

If doing it at home and especially with hot water, I would be careful about the lenses. Taking them out can remove some of the structural integrity so you have to be more careful, but some coated lenses will de laminate if exposed to higher temperatures / hot water. Ask me how I know!

Don't dunk the whole frame in there ,just run a hot slow stream of water and precision bomb the area you need to work on.but don't overdo it or you will dry out that section and it will look like **** ,albeit straight.

Reaction score
IMG_4402.JPG
IMG_4398.JPG

Hello all, I'm new to the site though I've been looking at this thread for a while. Greetings from the UK, picked up this jumper recently, probably to sell. Seems to be a lot of old hand knit PRL jumpers around at the moment, does anyone have any idea of date for this one? Only other tag it has is a tiny one at the hem saying PCA 06?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads