• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When I was managing a beach bar in the Virgin Islands, every week we would get a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in to St Thomas. Our beach bar was the destination for the ships performers (dancers, singers, actors, divers, etc) to hang out for the day. A collection of 40-50 of the beautiful people. After a couple of months, I was pretty surprised that the hottest, prettiest, most FUN girls were from.....England!!! The majority of performers were from Europe and Scandinavia, with most Americans being female, and a lot of South American guys. Between 75-85% of males were gay, and maybe 30-40% of females. (those numbers came from a Royal Caribbean rep who would accompany the performers to make sure they didn't party too hard)
Here is a pic of the performers of Symphony of the Seas. Over half the girls are from England. View attachment 1510320

I guess growing up sfl has skewed my perspective bc this just looks like an average group of midwesterners that spring break in daytona

Bon Vivant Life

Reaction score
couple of dimes there but nothing to write home about maybe the chick giving the peace sign.
that is one of the safe pics. and not the best. Harmony of the Seas was hands down the best, with basically same ratios all around. And I will say the single most beautiful woman I met down there was from Poland.

rokor

Reaction score
I guess growing up sfl has skewed my perspective bc this just looks like an average group of midwesterners that spring break in daytona
My perception as well. They're all relatively attractive but no one seems particularly love heart emoji worthy. But not to judge women, like I said all women are beautiful just not my cup of tea.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My perception as well. They're all relatively attractive but no one seems particularly love heart emoji worthy. But not to judge women, like I said all women are beautiful just not my cup of tea.
true ,its about types thats all.

Bon Vivant Life

Reaction score
also ps BonVivant,you lucky bastard how did you score that sweet gig.
pure luck. my best friend and his wife (now ex-wife) moved down there in 2008, lived on their sailboat and did chartering. they became friends with owners of restaurant, and started working for them. After hurricanes Irma and Maria destroyed the VI's, my friend called me up and told me they needed a manager and to get ****** down there. I had 10 days to close up 2 businesses, sell my clothing inventory, (huge thanks to @SteelGuy, never could of done it without his help) and moved. Stayed for a year, but I am a city guy at heart, and the islands got small pretty quick. Been thinking of heading back though, the Covid has me rethinking things.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The thing is, if you favour certain features then that will tend to make you prefer nationalities with those characteristics. Wavy brunette hair and clear eyes, for example.

My ideal?

elizabeth-taylor-green-satin-dress-life-magazine-1.jpg

(not literally, obviously)

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that is one of the safe pics. and not the best. Harmony of the Seas was hands down the best, with basically same ratios all around. And I will say the single most beautiful woman I met down there was from Poland.

I bet you I can guess her name in three tries.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's definitive enough for me!

And Canadians aren't too much different - just add in a sprinkling of Scots-Irish and French.

Lol what ?
Maybe 50 years ago.
Now there is a nice mix of Italians ,Portugese ,Polish etc.and they have all mixed so there is a nice mosaic of ass here.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah... Destin or Ft. Walton. Daytona chicks, on average, tend to look better.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol what ?
Maybe 50 years ago.
Now there is a nice mix of Italians ,Portugese ,Polish etc.and they have all mixed so there is a nice mosaic of ass here.

Well, sure. There are differences depending on the location - obviously in Toronto you get all types, although there's still some separation by neighbourhood.

It's been a while since I was in Little Portugal, actually. Something to look forward to after this year, I guess...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads