• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LetsGetWeird

Reaction score
Looks like EG to me based on the bay, anyone able to confirm? Thanks!

0AD79600-A860-43A9-B4EA-E6F0588076D7.jpeg

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fake, yes?
20201028_133431.jpg

20201028_132243.jpg
20201028_132251.jpg

They have two in diff sizes
20201028_133242.jpg

20201028_132428.jpg
20201028_133608.jpg

Last edited:

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
couple more weeks on the road exploring...no huge homeruns this trip but a few favorites:

mid century channel marker table lamp
7FFA426F-9E1B-4606-86C3-805C6C9F3AB9.jpeg

surprised this made it to the floor with all the provenance on the back...def going back to this area since they apparently still let this stuff slide by
4242E260-4FCE-474A-8C8D-80D8BF5D4FBF.jpeg

saw this table as soon as I walked in. after some closer inspection to make sure it was real ebony veneer and goatskin, immediately kopped. a few minutes searching later that night turned up that it’s by a woodworker out of long island.
CF43630F-FE3A-4B7B-A8B1-64787DDD3A67.jpeg

and first day back in the home turf turned up a real beauty. sanitizer for scale.
166483EB-313E-4E0D-A057-30AAFAA7EF6A.jpeg

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever "helped out" someone else at their local thrift?

This one time I was going through some scarves, and I saw this woman who was obviously trying to find something warm for winter in the same aisle. I had some great scarves in my hand, but I didn't need any more and I felt a bit bad, so I gave her the ones I had and let her know they were of good quality. She definitely appreciated the help.

I feel sometimes like I have an obligation to give people a hand when I can see that they're actually looking for something decent too, and I already have enough. Anyway, just something to think about...

Last edited:

TMoxleyFTW

Reaction score

This one time I was going through some scarves, and I saw this woman who was obviously trying to find something warm for winter in the same aisle. I had some great scarves in my hand, but I didn't need any more and I felt a bit bad, so I gave her the ones I had and let her know they were of good quality. She definitely appreciated the help.

I feel sometimes like I have an obligation to give people a hand when I can see that they're actually looking for something decent too, and I already have enough. Anyway, just something to think about...
Last time I went out, there were a couple of flippers going through the racks with me. I noticed that they were grabbing up untuckits, so I pulled some off my rack and gave them to the flippers. Apparently thrift karma is real, because I found a minty Brioni long sleeve polo minutes later

sandfourman

Reaction score

Try to offer help when given the chance idk just how I was raised.
I feel sometimes like I have an obligation to give people a ha

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Can't tell you how many times I've had old ladies hold clothes up to my figure to see if it will fit their son, lmao.

LaundryRoom

Reaction score
Can anyone offer some help on the sizing convention of this Paul & Shark sweater? It's clearly a men's (I think), but I cannot find any info on how to interpret the size "4". I've found a few others like it on the internet, but no explanation. I'd like to list it, but first would like to know a little more about how it's sized. P2P it's 21 inches, S2S it's 20 inches.

Please excuse the dirt, I haven't cleaned it up yet. Thanks!

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6084.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads