• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sandfourman

Reaction score
99 cents at a store haven't been to in almost a year. Worth it.
20201022_183305.jpg

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a fake, correct? @SpooPoker and anyone else who knows more than me (errybody). Liner isn’t removable, tags seem off, there’s literally a random tag in one sleeve, quality seemed pretty decent but it reeked of higher quality counterfeit, priced as the real deal unfortunately. Took it up with management so they pulled it to research it more, but figured I’d ask to be sure.
View attachment 1482319 View attachment 1482320 View attachment 1482321 View attachment 1482322 View attachment 1482323
If @SpooPoker didn't PM you within 5 minutes of posting something like that, you can consider it to be fake. :lol:

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Reminder

Registration for the gift exchange is open!

Not registered?

Santa Still Havent.gif

Send me a PM!

Wanna play santa.gif

Pauly Walnuts knows how easy it is:

I'm shy.gif

Youre santa claus2.gif

I know we're in the middle of a crazy time, but there are plenty of ways to safely thrift for your guy!

Remember, you can get creative with shopping.

Ideas:

• Dig through your closet, there are probably things you meant to sell/trade and never got around to them.
  • SNIPE! There are an abundance of deals at all of the online marketplaces, spend a bit of time and find a great deal on something your guy would like.
  • Nearly everyone has interests that are outside the scope of clothing, so find out about your guy and get something hobby-lifestyle related!

Hofinho.gif

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If this miserable year gives us one thing, I hope it's a sequel to my favourite holiday love story: Hans and Spoo, An Exchange of Passion.

If you've seen Wet Hot American Summer, we're Ben & McKinley.

wet hot american summer first day of camp

Seriously though, the first thing I thought when I posted the registration was that we'd better not get each other again this year or absolutely NO ONE will believe me.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you've seen Wet Hot American Summer, we're Ben & McKinley.

Seriously though, the first thing I thought when I posted the registration was that we'd better not get each other again this year or absolutely NO ONE will believe me.

If you do you both have to leave your spouses and open a small bed and breakfast on Fire Island.
Its serendipity.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads