• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mskis

Reaction score
Found a couple nomex flight jackets and a mint, super well made ski sweater. IMG_0227.JPG IMG_0228.JPG IMG_0229.JPG IMG_0230.JPG IMG_0233.JPG

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As far as the Hermès loafers, I don't think I got the swag to them pull them off. Available for trade or sale (trades don't have to be shoes). I'm a 9.5C/D and they slip a tiny bit. So, I'm guessing more of a size 10 or maybe 10.5.

My buddy wanted me to proxy this little Traynor amp for his Roland XP80 synth. $20.

I gave him the synth years ago. left behind by my parent's tenants. I was going to sell it, but wanted to keep it in the family. I can't play and he can.

the loafers are not my style, but they fit and are literally the only Hermès thing I've found except one tie. I know I'd be obsessing if I didn't buy them for $12.

Looks like they've only been worn a few times. Is there any way to pull these things off?
View attachment 1481170 View attachment 1481171 View attachment 1481172 View attachment 1481173 View attachment 1481174

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ack i don't even think that's a real lampo zipper

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does the handle hardware also have a Prada on it?
You might have to flip it its hard to see at first.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if they use it on the current bags but all the legit ones I’ve handled have had a small white tab with a 2 digit number on it so n the inside pocket

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Its not as large a design as yours and the hardware isn't as chunky so no engraving on the brass. I'll look again. To Lectric's point, I think the letters can be turned with enough pressure so I imagine an older or beat up bag could have wonky lettering.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've had friends with Prada bags and they all seem similar to yours - although they were missing the zip as well. If someone can confirm that detail, I'd say you have a genuine bag.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads