• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Alden shell in womens sizes aren't too common and in my (limited) experience they can sell for a good price ;)

Wow, surprising and great to know, thanks for your expertise!

@HansderHund that Mulberry is genuine, just very old. Bit sad coming on the week that Mulberry has announced they are closing one of their two remaining UK factories....

Sad to hear! Thanks for the assist! I assumed it was, but that front patch looked really off. Appreciate it!

WhyKay

Reaction score
First time finding Vuarnet...and a very 1980s director chair that goes with nothing in my house ...but was $5

IMG_2976.jpeg
IMG_2979.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg

LaundryRoom

Reaction score
I picked this up today at GW. $6, but half-off day today on grey tags.

I played around with researching Jun Hashimoto, but haven't really learned too much. Is anyone familiar with this designer? Any insight into what this is? The zipper pull says "French Duck Down", and is filled with a small pinch of down.

Thanks!
IMG_3012.jpg

Thanks!
IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3010.jpg

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fear of God jeans go for some pretty good money on resale. Lotta fakes out there though.

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think these are legitimate. Can anyone who has experience with this brand or selling their jeans confirm?

The construction quality, fabric weight and attention to detail are consistent with a designer brand. Then there's the riri zippers. *Edit: I just noticed the "MadeIn United States" on the tag... but then the RN comes back to FOG.

1.JPG

1-2.JPG

1-3.JPG

1-4.JPG

1-5.JPG

1-6.JPG

1-7.JPG

1-8.JPG

1-9.JPG

1-10.JPG

1-12.JPG

1-11.JPG

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of the MN guys - Not clothes related and no idea if it’s up any of your alley or even worth the time flipping but yours if you want it in Mpls. Wife has me doing a clean up and unfortunately I’m too busy currently to do anything with it and she wants it gone figured I’d check before it goes to GW or the curb.
Denon AVR3300 receiver from the college days (believe it works but has been sitting in storage in its box for a couple years)
2 basic black speaker stands
Pair of Polk T15 bookshelf speakers
Hinkley ceiling light NIB we didn’t use when we were going to Reno our old house.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads