• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
other than the fact that my local govt is so inept &/or corrupt that the bridge I drive over every day—that opened in 1997—was closed indefinitely today because of dangers of imminent collapse, and every surrounding bridge in the area is also being worked on creating insane bottleneck traffic, it’s been another day in paradise.

FINALLY a pop on arny’s...rubinacci is raw silk

016EAB57-3EE5-48CB-A43F-E5CFDB085752.jpeg

maybe this lil guy will bring me some luck until he sells
AACCF753-CC97-43A7-A196-72619687CC97.jpeg

love a good chair
C91C9F3E-D891-4E75-AC63-C1FB854BA921.jpeg

sandfourman

Reaction score

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This Friday, the thrifts in my town are opening up for the first time since March... Including the goodwill outlet.

Our 16th anniversary is this Friday. My wife will flat out KILL ME if I even think about going. Gah! The things we do for love.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@txwoodworker deetz on American giant and patagucci?
AG Sweats are XL and available, patagucci cap avail- pretty clean but not new.

All the N&F are 34w and 36w the guy working said it was a one off dump, nothing else new came with them. There's a wide range of styles in there without too many duplicates. 1/3 of them were on a fresh rack, the other 2/3 were already in the aisle. I walked in, went straight to the fresh rack, swiped them up, grabbed a cart and cleared the jean aisle. For those not in the know, keep an eye out for Rothys too. I found a pair for my wife before lockdown, and she loves them.

Hoofit

Reaction score
Couple of post covid finds
20200617_200843.jpg

TNF Jacket, Thursday suede, tumi, hari mari x2 and a cool metal first aid box, polo bow tie.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with antique gold and diamond jewelry? Victorian era? Not a thrift but didn’t pay for it and need some assistance

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
This Friday, the thrifts in my town are opening up for the first time since March... Including the goodwill outlet.

Our 16th anniversary is this Friday. My wife will flat out KILL ME if I even think about going. Gah! The things we do for love.
Treat her to a "spa day" and hit the thrifts while she's distracted for those precious hours. The profit from your finds (we hope) will more than fund that and a nice dinner afterwards. Win win!! If you're going to the outlet, mask and gloves!! Oh, and maybe a hazmat suit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads