• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3591D1D9-420D-40C6-B061-DC6A69D53E8E.jpeg

F-4C

Reaction score
Unsure of THESE are a good deal / opportunity, but thought I would share nonetheless incase anyone here wanted them. Berluti Pierre Collection Patine Boots (Size EU41) for £165.00. Never used the website before, but they have some great prices.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last week I posted some grenadine ties and out of nowhere I found out from Spoo that one of mine with no labels was a Vanda and may have been his. I have been going through my personal tie collection (Spoo, some nice stuff will be going to you whenever my next shipment goes out,). And these three are keepers but wondered if anyone here knew the makers of these ties. (just for my own interest.)
36CAE9FF-57E9-4553-9E6A-299F3E5A0D7C.jpeg

i think it possible the two Arnys are Mogador as they look similar to the current striped mogadors currently at Drakes. I have read that trillion has used kiton, amongst others in the past although this tie does not strike me as a kiton. No other tags on the Arnys.
Anyway, thought the hunt might be fun for some of while no thrift stores are open. Appreciate anything you can find.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If the Fray isn't a seven fold, its not Kiton. I had some of those Arnys a few years ago - Not mogador (silk cotton) which is pretty stiff and nearly impossible to make an untipped roll like that. But they were indeed expertly made!

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the Fray isn't a seven fold, its not Kiton. I had some of those Arnys a few years ago - Not mogador (silk cotton) which is pretty stiff and nearly impossible to make an untipped roll like that. But they were indeed expertly made!

thank you Spoo. I assume you meant trillion, not fray (although they make shirts for trillion,). It is not a sevenfold. Good info on the Mogador as I don’t know that I have ever handled one.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checking in to say that I've been subsisting on beer and the kids' forgotten stash of M&Ms.

Jeez, I wish my kid would forget the M&M's. We use them to reward him for going on the potty. It's worked so well that four months on, he still demands them after going...

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I wish my kid would forget the M&M's. We use them to reward him for going on the potty. It's worked so well that four months on, he still demands them after going...

Oh, no that's exactly what these are for, but I eat them anyway.

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven’t posted in a quite a while. New position hasn’t left much time for buying/selling, and I was told in my interview that anything more than a Dead shirt was dressing up so don’t have the same wardrobe rotation.

Using some at home time to keep an eye on eBay. At $5.38 ppu I call it close enough to thrift pricing.

View attachment 1369117
L to R :
Gucci, Seven fold, Bigi, Valentino, BB, Botegga vanetta, Eton, Eton, jcrew , Gitman, Drakes

View attachment 1369118
Prl, Rlpl, Turnbull grenadine, RLPL, Valentino, jcrew, Bull and moose, Jack spade, Jcrew

View attachment 1369119
Ike Behar, Neiman Marcus, Jcrew, Josiah France, ???, Jcrew, Charvet, Pink, Rlpl, Billy Reid, Paul stuart

View attachment 1369120
Pink, Robert Talbots, Collard Green’s, Duchamp, Ike Behar, Brooks brothers, Barney’s, Pink, Carolina hererra, Bull and moose, Pink

One I’m not familiar with, anyone know the brand?
View attachment 1369123
My guess is https://qclothier.com/

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We really need to get our country open for business. Nothing against old folks; just saying:

The average age of the 80 people who have died of Covid-19 in Palm Beach County is 79.8.
(Palm Beach Post, April 11, 2020)

Open everything back up. Quarantine people 65 and over. Quarantine any age person with underlying health issues or a current illness. Done.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads