• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't see any of mine in there :hide:

I don’t see any solid greens on your eBay store. If you got some tucked away let me know.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If your still in need of n95 masks just send me your address. I still have lots.
I gave 250 to two local retirement homes for veterans and 250 to the children's hospital so I still got some. I have some packed up for people who asked already and I'm taking this coming week OFFFFF as 20 HR days have me burnt out. I'm grumpy and have been living in the guest house.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not gren but my favorite tie of all time was an emerald green Panta matka tie. Easily the best tie I have ever owned.

View attachment 1365582
Wore a Vanda kale matka when I got married. It's still my favorite tie in my wardrobe. Suit has been tailored a bit since this photo so it fits better today. Aldens were thrifted a few weeks before the big day.
IMG_5908.jpg
IMG_5979.jpg

F-4C

Reaction score
Hope you're all keeping safe. UK is in full lockdown atm, so haven't been able to thrift for a while. Thought I would share some pre-quarantine pick-ups.

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Suit Jackets X3 (£9.99 each). All from the same donor. Sadly, the trousers were no where to be found. The store manager said the their clothing came in bundles from distribution centres (in London) every week. I checked back frequently, as I have reunited a RLPL suit there before 2 weeks apart (also from the same owner) in the past, but to no avail. Then shutdown went into effect - Maybe they'll be there once I return to my uni town.
IMG_3245 copy.JPG

IMG_3234 copy.JPG

IMG_3226 copy.JPG

Thom Grey by Thom Browne Light Pink Cotton / Linen Button-Up (£3.50) (Pop)
IMG_3267 copy.JPG

IMG_3265 copy.JPG

Ermenegildo Zegna Elements Light Trofeo 4-Pocket Hooded Jacket (£10.99)
IMG_2998 copy.JPG

IMG_3002 copy.JPG

DSNT Drake's ties X4, DSWT Drake's tie X1 & Drake's for Ben Silver X1- (£9.49 each - £56.80 paid in total inc tracked shipping). Seller was helping her relative liquidate their previous stock from a high-end menswear shop. They also currently have X4 stunning Drake's for Ben Silver currently for auction (hasn't sold for a few weeks) for around £40, but I am currently overwhelmed with ties so decided to pass. Lovely seller.
IMG_3444.JPG

Charvet ties X2 (£4.99 each)
IMG_3066 copy.JPG

IMG_3078 copy.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3245 copy.JPG
    IMG_3245 copy.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 1

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
May have made the cheapies.

Details upon confirmation.

And I'm livin' that for life, we push weight
**** the state pen, **** hoes at Penn State

#thinkoutsidethebox

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You thrifted Jerry Sandusky?

Your avatar and bomber talk reminded me that i still had to watch Catch-22.
Series not movie (saw that and read the book like in highschool )
Highly recommended,better ending then the book but not as good as the movie .
In my opinion anyway ,watch it if you haven't already .

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gluten free homemade pizza.
A7B08105-90F8-4F34-8ADE-A1B1167073EC.jpeg
525021EB-2716-43C6-98B0-6EB703A420ED.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads