• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So today is garbage pick up day in my neighborhood. I went out for a ride, and what do I see by a neighbor's garbage? Two yellow shoe boxes. Hmm.. there's no way it's ..... YES!
2 John Lobb boxes that were set out by the trash.
I **** you not.

I opened the first box right on the damn curb:

View attachment 1364527

Turned around and drove straight home, opened both boxes:
View attachment 1364528

View attachment 1364529

Motherfucker I had a Cheapies nom halfway drafted until I saw the spoiler

tonylumpkin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Motherfucker I had a Cheapies nom halfway drafted until I saw the spoiler
And I was about to post; “Well, that beats the living sh%t out of my throwback $2 brand new Lobbs I posted yesterday.”

mco543

Reaction score
Cross posted from the label thread since this is busier, anyone have any idea? It’s from an Alfred Dunhill sports jacket.
15526983-6B92-4F3F-93D3-B072B04B80B8.jpeg

Resipsaloquitor

Reaction score
While we're reminiscing, here I am at 18 years old in Puerto Vallarta with my dad. Sure wish I still had that shirt!
View attachment 1362775
Okay you got me reminising and looking for photos of my father (RIP Mr. Resipsaloquitor Sr.)!
[Q View attachment 1362775
[/QUOTE]
Nice picture of you and your Dad. A few different threads are doing similar posts which are really cool; made me look for some pics of Resipsaloquitor’s Dad. While I am looking here is a vintage Resipsaloquitor photo circa 1975ish near Riverside Raceway at my buddy’s Dad’s pool. Wish I still had the T’s and the skateboards for trade on the T’s or wall mounts on the boards! BTW I am the one with the long hair...and red ratty methinks Levi Chords?
41358A08-A983-442D-8579-E626CA799B96.jpeg

Resipsaloquitor

Reaction score
Okay you got me reminising and looking for photos of my father (RIP Mr. Resipsaloquitor Sr.)!
Found a few of my Pops; but not the one was looking for. The memorial photo in frame is circa 1973 in Bonn West Germany as a new Air Force First or Second Lieutenant. The tux was for his wedding to my awesome but strict stepmother. A few of his military items that I suppose would be worn on full formal occasions. Thank you to all of the veterans on the SF whom have served and the spouses and kids (military brats) that got worldly and diverse experiences growing up in many parts of the world. Oh the first one is him with the striped hand me down shirt near Flint Michigan as a kid probably around 1945-49?
6621DA72-8ECC-4511-9118-CEA0630CFA17.jpeg
632AA9D4-3719-45A5-813A-8723FB216AA6.jpeg
8E660FA9-7A97-4301-8F17-83DD2ECA7CFE.jpeg

Resipsaloquitor

Reaction score
Nice picture of you and your Dad. A few different threads are doing similar posts which are really cool; made me look for some pics of Resipsaloquitor’s Dad. While I am looking here is a vintage Resipsaloquitor photo circa 1975ish near Riverside Raceway at my buddy’s Dad’s pool. Wish I still had the T’s and the skateboards for trade on the T’s or wall mounts on the boards! BTW I am the one with the long hair...and red ratty methinks Levi Chords? View attachment 1364674
[/QUOTE]
Found a few of my Pops; but not the one was looking for. This is circa 1973 in Bonn West Germany as a new Air Force First or Second Lieutenant. The tux was for his wedding to my awesome but strict stepmother. A few of his military items that I suppose would be worn on full formal occasions. Thank you to all of the veterans on the SF whom have served and the spouses and kids (military brats) that got worldly and diverse experiences growing in many parts of the world.

Bon Vivant Life

Reaction score

Bon Vivant Life

Reaction score
dug up an old photo of sailing in the Caribbean. This is from 1987, I am on far right. I think this was on Tortolla, we were going to a wedding. Captain Jeff, my best friend, is on far left. I obviously was the only one who was fashionably forward.
imagejpeg_0.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads