• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To all you Volvo loving dudes out there, I pass this every morning, the pride of Göteborg and one of the pillars of the Swedish economy since the 1920s, the Volvo factory. This is were the magic happens.

Attachments

• C11FF2DA-8DC4-4F3E-A772-067CC1199AAF.jpeg
    C11FF2DA-8DC4-4F3E-A772-067CC1199AAF.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Dang.... Seeing the word Swedespeed brings me back. Memories of a time when we had no kids and I apparently had a lot of expendable income to throw into my euro car hobby. Fun car, but I do not miss the maintenance costs one bit. My Saab was about the same in terms of maintenance/repair costs, but man were those seats comfortable!

View attachment 1340344
Volvo guy myself (V70) but totaling digging the VW Scirocco in your garage! That was one badass car back in the day!

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spent six times as much on the tailoring as I did on the suit itself, but when the total cost still only adds up to 75$ for something that fits me like a glove I'll consider that money well spent :thumbs-up:
R0002767.jpg

R0002771.jpg

Last edited:

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was there a way to get pee stains out of pants? Bought a zegna su misura 15milmil15 with that side, suits in otherwise great shape

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The person who does it will chime in I'm sure, but there's a method discussed (even somewhat recently) using a quick dip in bleach and rinsing.

I'm also interested in trying that method out, as I have probably like 6+ Canali/Zegna/Etc suits that have yellowed pants linings.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads