• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kale salad>
Kale is like the raw denim of the culinary world. ***** played out
[/QUOTE]

I read an article recently where they found quotes from chef's when the kale fad started and one of them said "I will never use kale in my restaurant. I don't serve peasant food." and I still laugh about it whenever I see kale.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Huge thank you to all of you that got in touch with an offer to help, it’s incredibly appreciated! A member helped me out and got my order through and I’m very appreciative. Always surprising to see how many people are willing to help with stuff like this. Sometimes seeing road rage or jerk customers makes you jaded and people reaching out to help reminds you that not everyone is a jerk!

In case anyone wants to get in on it, Costco has a great price on 100ml bottles of Royal Water at around $90.

They also have fair prices on Viking and the discontinued Tabarome, but the Royal Water price is pretty solid.
I think i read somewhere though that the Costco batch is different from their regular stuff.if that's true i dont know.

sandfourman

Reaction score
pop on willis geiger. comps only seen good never heard of it before.
IMG_9392.jpg IMG_9397.JPG IMG_9398.JPG IMG_9402.JPG

goatamous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****
You're late Flippy
going to have to wait for the 2020 drop

started in 2016 for $50
2017 was $60
held since 2018 at $70

They're available in the mixed fragrances pallets, so when they first drop you get people literally pulling them apart and digging through to see if they can spot a Creed
I haven't found one yet (though I have seen Hermes, Tom Ford, and a few others that I like)

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think i read somewhere though that the Costco batch is different from their regular stuff.if that's true i dont know.

I’ve heard that as well and I suppose it’s possible, but I’m skeptical. It sounds like a bit of truth mixed in with repeated gossip. Many people know that outlets have clothes made for them and that combined with a name like Costco makes people conflate the two ideas. Then again, I’m suspicious of the idea of “rare batches” entirely, it always sounds like artificial scarcity around a product, but I’m not an expert.

You're late Flippy
going to have to wait for the 2020 drop

started in 2016 for $50
2017 was $60
held since 2018 at $70

They're available in the mixed fragrances pallets, so when they first drop you get people literally pulling them apart and digging through to see if they can spot a Creed
I haven't found one yet (though I have seen Hermes, Tom Ford, and a few others that I like)

Wow, that’s pretty insane. I’m sure it’s a mad dash for stuff like that.

JChong8

Reaction score
Was pretty dry out there today but my last stop paid off.

Givenchy cotton flannel with calfskin patch and embroidered stars. When I was flipping through the rack...I knew this was a high end designer flannel just based on the pattern and material but the Givenchy brand tag/label is missing. Buttons gave away that it was Givenchy and overall construction eases my mind a bit that it’s authentic. If anyone with some experience with Givenchy can assist with this,
264F71F0-0363-4DCF-9CF6-2C1443B7ADE8.jpeg

Was also able to find this 70% silk 30% cashmere John Varvatos “Artisan” line crew neck. I guess this is the JV Collection line as it’s clearly not the Star USA.

Last thing was this reversible Lacoste down puffer for my dad. Most of the puffer jackets I’ve encountered at the thrift are usually stained, worn the hell out or ripped or something.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads