• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haro is best find last few pages.

Possibly... But it's not as interesting as the @impuntura LV Appreciation.
frenchy.PNG

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@impuntura

Good rule of thumb.

Screenshot_20190618-214040_Chrome.jpg

Lv never wraps the hardware. Any bags you see that have any of that on hardware or plastic crap on the handles run away. Lv just comes in a dust bag and sometimes in a bag in a box. That's it no extra packaging.

@Purplelabel
I bought that blanket a couple years ago and still have not used it. It's starting to collect dust. It was the blanket or a loro sweater. I chose the blanket and don't regret it. I made my first 100k in one year as a reseller "on my own" and splurged in Vegas. I lost $100 gambling and I was done. Never been back.

20190616_143834.jpg

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@impuntura

Good rule of thumb.

View attachment 1194326

Lv never wraps the hardware. Any bags you see that have any of that on hardware or plastic crap on the handles run away. Lv just comes in a dust bag and sometimes in a bag in a box. That's it no extra packaging.

@Purplelabel
I bought that blanket a couple years ago and still have not used it. It's starting to collect dust. It was the blanket or a loro sweater. I chose the blanket and don't regret it. I made my first 100k in one year as a reseller "on my own" and splurged in Vegas. I lost $100 gambling and I was done. Never been back.

View attachment 1194327
download.jpeg

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this a BB Golden Fleece label? If so, recent???

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 1.03.18 AM.png

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Pop on Ben Silver, and it’s a cool one. Been wanting to find one ever since that one dude with that one avatar of that one guy used to post them all the time.

For the 80s room.

“Beta” “max”. Also my secret nickname for Purple Label.

1982’s best movie of all time...

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@impuntura

Good rule of thumb.

View attachment 1194326

@Purplelabel

View attachment 1194327

Goddamn man, that’s wild. Buying an Avalon and not using it :slayer:

Rockstar chit.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goddamn man, that’s wild. Buying an Avalon and not using it :slayer:

Rockstar chit.
Well that's when thrifting was good and you could sell Thomas pink and tyrwhitt shirts for $40 and make stacks quickly. Sadly those days are OVER. Now you can get kiton for that. Now I'm hiding all my thrifted goods as it seems everyone wants to be a thrifter or a youtuber or both.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well that's when thrifting was good and you could sell Thomas pink and tyrwhitt shirts for $40 and make stacks quickly. Sadly those days are OVER. Now you can get kiton for that. Now I'm hiding all my thrifted goods as it seems everyone wants to be a thrifter or a youtuber or both.

I hear you. I couldn't resist the temptation of opening that box all these years later, kudos.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@the2ndhandman welcome back!

That blanket collecting dust? I'll come over and take care of that for you. Got some presidents with your name on it!

You a Jefferson fan? Andrew Jackson is calling out your name, my friend.

@kbadgley84 gonna use em for plating? That's dope. I want that pineapple one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads