• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AE2AE95F-79D9-4AFB-B8E1-8C92929B7D72.jpeg
4162DE27-73FF-4CD8-86ED-6665AC56F5E2.jpeg

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't got any dog photos, but I have a sort of dog thrift story. I've lost count of the number of times some lady has bought a soft toy and, when I've commented about it being a good toy, she says it's for her dog. It's kind of disturbing.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh good, we're posting dogs again!

When I see a Brooks Brothers tie:

giphy.gif

When I see dog pictures:

giphy.gif

Here's my buddy. He's persistent when he wants food or a walk. He doesn't stay home alone ever. He's destroyed my wood floor in the few experiments we've conducted on staying alone. He's not crazy about most other dogs and makes me look bad when he goes nuts on one in public. He barks incessantly when he's leashed at the park and we're a short distance away.

However, he entered our lives before our children did. He tolerates two small children that do their best not to step on him. I work late often and trust my family is safe as long as he's home because he'd rip the face off of anyone unfortunate enough to break into the house. He is fiercely protective of my kids when strangers approach. He's worth the expensive food that's delivered monthly and half the bed he takes for 1/3 of the night.

IMG_1466 (1).jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

photo 2 (5).jpeg

I didn't think it was fair that it's socially acceptable for small dogs to ride in carts at IKEA and not larger dogs.

IMG_1687.jpeg

The chimney sweep said he was fine with dogs, so I left them alone together. The black across his face was when he must have gotten a bit too close to the action.

IMG_2632.jpeg

I laid new tile in a room, grouted it and then wanted to wash the floor. I had wrongly assumed the dog would eventually move.

IMG_2761.jpeg

He doesn't chew his bed, but he dives head first into it and rolls every time he lays down. He wore it too thin and it exploded finally. My son was on me until I ordered a new bed on the spot.

IMG_1227.jpg

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dogs and guitars gettin me posting again.

Ellen (dog) teaching Lily (baby human) to give her belly scritch
C4DF6781-D9E0-4D5A-BF1E-5CDA6CBC053D.jpeg

Posing majestically in the back yard after last month’s crazy snow.
5C1B3C27-BAE9-4FB9-BA83-5A66D2916C9E.jpeg

Crapped out with her fave toy.
71794E5E-58B6-4DC4-B3E8-9A66E1FE58C3.jpeg

Crapped out after playing with her boyfriend.
BF54FCC7-20CB-46BB-97D6-E556F6174434.jpeg

Trying to get my attention away from the baby.
217EA56C-C1E4-45C8-ADD6-0A0F99A38538.jpeg

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our two (hoping for popcorn)
20190312_191830.jpg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh good, we're posting dogs again!

When I see a Brooks Brothers tie:

giphy.gif

When I see dog pictures:

giphy.gif

Here's my buddy. He's persistent when he wants food or a walk. He doesn't stay home alone ever. He's destroyed my wood floor in the few experiments we've conducted on staying alone. He's not crazy about most other dogs and makes me look bad when he goes nuts on one in public. He barks incessantly when he's leashed at the park and we're a short distance away.

However, he entered our lives before our children did. He tolerates two small children that do their best not to step on him. I work late often and trust my family is safe as long as he's home because he'd rip the face off of anyone unfortunate enough to break into the house. He is fiercely protective of my kids when strangers approach. He's worth the expensive food that's delivered monthly and half the bed he takes for 1/3 of the night.

View attachment 1151573

View attachment 1151575

View attachment 1151574

I didn't think it was fair that it's socially acceptable for small dogs to ride in carts at IKEA and not larger dogs.

View attachment 1151576

The chimney sweep said he was fine with dogs, so I left them alone together. The black across his face was when he must have gotten a bit too close to the action.

View attachment 1151577

I laid new tile in a room, grouted it and then wanted to wash the floor. I had wrongly assumed the dog would eventually move.

View attachment 1151578

He doesn't chew his bed, but he dives head first into it and rolls every time he lays down. He wore it too thin and it exploded finally. My son was on me until I ordered a new bed on the spot.

View attachment 1151579

This is heart warming, even though my little rat dog is amazing I can't wait to get a dog of my own as she's my mum's. I want a dog exactly like yours; a best friend.

Last edited:

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads