• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cark

Reaction score
Funny seeing Spoo's post.

Ive been reading through this thread from the start, and the previous thrifting thread.

Some post on here got me to watching a few sneaker head youtube channels.
The whole culture changed A LOT since I last paid attention (last sneakers I bought were SB De La Soul and Hawaii).

What are the go to sites to read about what these kids are up to?

try www.hypebeast.com

Cark

Reaction score
Sorry, I had to take my kid to a breakfast with Santa that turned into afternoon cocktails with spoo.

But long story short, a drug dealers storage locker went into lapse and went up for auction. I got linked up with the guy who bought the locker through a friend I met at the thrifts. I bought a bunch of stuff from him in the first half of the sale as posted, the Supreme glasses and Eye Trunk which were a no brainer 2K profit. But then my guy connected me to the source and I met up with him at the storage locker last night. I bought the rest of the unit which was about 7 pairs of NIB Yeezys, 10 NIB Jordans of various vintages, 5 Off White Nikes including the Jordan 1s, Air Max 90s, Air Max 97s. 6 more pairs of deadstock Supreme x Louis Vuitton Mask sunglasses. Few other things. I sold the 7 Yeezys in about 20 minutes for more than I paid for the entire unit last night and still have the rest to go.

But the best part? The guy not only bought hype, he bought rare. Pictured below are 3 pairs of some of the rarest and most coveted ***** out right now, Tom Sachs Mars Yard 2.0, Louis Vuitton x Kanye West Don, and the Air Yeezy NRG 2. And some screenshots of the last sales on them for anyone who doesn't know about them.

PPU $125

View attachment 1090575 View attachment 1090576 View attachment 1090577 View attachment 1090578

and the owner probably didn't miss them at all, he was probably happy to lose the burden of taking care of so much valuable sneakers. what was the point of people spending so much money to collect useless material things? american society focuses too much on materialism.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love him or hate him Kane is a marketing fuckin genius and his ability to create hype around subpar and often times hideous **** is unmatched

63B69200-B9B9-4757-8771-12E4F571FD3E.jpeg

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Three days in here in LA. Haven’t found a cheapie this year. Think that changed this afternoon... pics soon.

rhyme

Reaction score

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walked into the crossroads trading on Melrose and found this on the women’s new arrival rack. When I went to pay the cashier goes, “I love this jacket! Imagine how much it would be if it was a name brand.” Hahahaha

Fairly certain it’s horsehide, custom order with studs and wool blend liner. NWT. Thank you to whoever took $15 for this at Crossroads.

195D8105-DFDB-48F0-8153-C621DF29417D.jpeg

5EC607CD-E662-459F-9466-B735D5A561BE.jpeg

50CE519A-523C-4C99-A90B-7A3870100CA1.jpeg

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I was more comfortable knowing anything about kicks. I'll end up buying a bunch of fake crap though. I just know it.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I was more comfortable knowing anything about kicks. I'll end up buying a bunch of fake crap though. I just know it.

Just check the 13 digit serial number to see if they are different .its not complicated .that's literally all you have to do.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walked into the crossroads trading on Melrose and found this on the women’s new arrival rack. When I went to pay the cashier goes, “I love this jacket! Imagine how much it would be if it was a name brand.” Hahahaha

Fairly certain it’s horsehide, custom order with studs and wool blend liner. NWT. Thank you to whoever took $15 for this at Crossroads.

View attachment 1090798

View attachment 1090799

View attachment 1090800

Amazing.and it's a men's right ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads