• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Digging throught my backlog

Edward Green
AvQf0G2.jpg

JM Weston
AKzIrCc.jpg

JM Weston (womens)
RgT89hq.jpg

Church's
BKxa2Su.jpg

C&J (womens, n/a)
HFXXwh5.jpg

If this is your backlog wtf is up front

Chotii

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a pair of lightweight (kevlar, aluminum toe - Dewalt makes these among others) men's work boots in size 11.5W. These are for a friend whose house burned down on 11/14. They lost the house but not most of the outbuildings and animals, and as he and his mother are both physically disabled, the house was not insured (inherited, or they wouldn't have even had that). He had a stroke a few years ago that left him with no feeling in his right leg/foot, so he drags it, and he needs good arch support, ankle support, and not a lot of extra weight to drag around.

They are in a 1970s 5th wheel that someone gifted them, or they'd be living in a tent in the rain. :(

Anybody have a pair of boots like this? Or have seen one recently and could go back for them?

Here is the link, for those who care about the rest of the story. https://komonews.com/news/local/sno...nitys-generosity-after-home-destroyed-by-fire

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did someone ask an opinion about some used sneakers??
tumblr_nciochDrR91th4yw6o5_250.gif

Begbie is one of the best characters in all of film.

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Highlights from the bins from the past month or so. Shout out to whoever posted the tip on Eddie Bauer Kara Koram, definitely would have left them otherwise!

Anyone have any idea on the age of the brown schott or the lee’s coat?

I think the Lee is 30s, based on the label. Killer find!

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LFS